Inside West Coast Customs: "Vader's Ride!"

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Senior Member Justin@AACstyle.com's Avatar Justin@AACstyle.com is a Magnum All Star! Justin@AACstyle.com is a Magnum All Star! Justin@AACstyle.com is a Magnum All Star! Justin@AACstyle.com is a Magnum All Star! Justin@AACstyle.com is a Magnum All Star! Justin@AACstyle.com is a Magnum All Star!

Inside West Coast Customs: "Vader's Ride!"

What do you get when you combine Star Wars and West Coast Customs? Vader's Ride!

Airing on the Velocity channel on Apr 15 at 09:00 pm EST will be "Inside West Coast Customs" with where they will create a customized Star Wars themed 2012 U.S. built VW Passat. The one hour show will take you from renderings to the real thing. Here is the episode description:

"The Force is strong with Ryan on this build. Lucas Films has asked West Coast Customs to build Darth Vadar's ultimate ride, and it's a dream come true for this Star Wars fan. Ryan channels his inner Jedi to come up with a car that will please."

ORACLE Lighting was happy to assist in this build and help "Vader's Ride" stand out with custom RED LED accents under the car, in the custom trunk, and even inside of the wheels! In addition to all of that our team built a custom set of LED headlights like nothing we have ever done before. The great thing about working with WCC is that they take us out of our comfort zone when it comes to designs.

Read more HERE

Here is the original rendering Ryan and the team sent us with a very short timeline for completion:

Photos from the Show:

Jonathan mocking up the headlights in Vader's Ride

ORACLE Lighting Goodies:

Installing ORACLE LED Strip:

ORACLE LED Underglow Installed,

Custom LED Wheel Illumination:

ORACLE LED lighting in custom trunk setup:

Headlights fitted into the new bumper:

The Reveal:

Have your own custom project you want us to build? See our custom application program HERE
    -Justin
    "Now serving all LX platforms!"
    Advanced Automotive Concepts

1(800)407-5776
    www.AACstyle.com

Become a Fan on Facebook! www.Facebook.com/AACstyle
    Check out our Videos! www.YouTube.com/AACstyle

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Member Mwright745's Avatar Mwright745 is gettin' serious now! Mwright745 is gettin' serious now!
    That car is sick. Good work guys!!!

^you cant see my mag... hahaha 'Couve Mag's Avatar

'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar!
    Just watched that on tv last night... It was pretty sweet even though its a vw passat... Id rock the sh!t outta that car lol
    MAGNUM....... Not just a condom anymore....

PDX MAGNUMS: http://www.custommagnums.com/forums/...iscussionid=43

Originally Posted by Manny08

"How do you fit the really big meats in the rear? "

YOU SPIT ON IT FIRST..

Senior Member focused313's Avatar focused313 is just warmin' up!
    the lights were cool. the work was top notch.

but its a VW. A freaking VW. Dark Vader is not riding in a VW, period, lol. Did the car have subs? I didn't see that part of the build.

I want to see WCC do another magnum, 2 door if possible.srt. If I hit the lotto, I'm buying an srt8 and sending it straight to them with the condition that I can help on every part of the build.

Next Up...
    10db blastin bobs, Big Bully CAI, R1 Brakes/Rotors
    I love this forum!!!

'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar!
    Quote: Originally Posted by focused313 View Post
    the lights were cool. the work was top notch.

but its a VW. A freaking VW. Dark Vader is not riding in a VW, period, lol. Did the car have subs? I didn't see that part of the build.

I want to see WCC do another magnum, 2 door if possible.srt. If I hit the lotto, I'm buying an srt8 and sending it straight to them with the condition that I can help on every part of the build.
    No but darth vader would lol jk

YOU SPIT ON IT FIRST..

Ryan chose it cause the commercial with the little kid starting it with the "force"

YOU SPIT ON IT FIRST..

Senior Member NYCmagnum05's Avatar NYCmagnum05 is making a name for themself!
    Looks nasty
    tee jay

Senior Member focused313's Avatar focused313 is just warmin' up!
    Quote: Originally Posted by 'Couve Mag View Post
    that goes to show how much i know about star wars, lol.

Next Up...
    10db blastin bobs, Big Bully CAI, R1 Brakes/Rotors
    I love this forum!!!

FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious!
    Quote: Originally Posted by 'Couve Mag View Post
    Heh heh.
    Just lower it.

Member Dewizz's Avatar Dewizz is making a name for themself! Dewizz is making a name for themself!
    Coming to you guys with any custom lighting work in the future.

Supporting Vendor Jonathan@AACstyle's Avatar Jonathan@AACstyle is an unknown quantity at this point
    Thanks for the kudos guys!

@Dewizz Let me know when you are ready and I will be happy to assist you!
    -Jonathan Barber
    AAC Enterprises INC
    (800) 407-5776
    www.aacstyle.com

Senior Member Xevamir's Avatar Xevamir is a Magnum All Star! Xevamir is a Magnum All Star! Xevamir is a Magnum All Star! Xevamir is a Magnum All Star! Xevamir is a Magnum All Star! Xevamir is a Magnum All Star!
    I don't know what they were thinking with the wheels, but everything else is sick!

Please check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Xevamir

Audio: Pioneer Premier HU | Infinity Kappa Speakers | Kicker L5 Sub | SuperBass Probox | Polk 500.4 Amp | Hifonics 1000.1 Amp.

Senior Member SithLord's Avatar SithLord is a Magnum Expert in Training! SithLord is a Magnum Expert in Training! SithLord is a Magnum Expert in Training! SithLord is a Magnum Expert in Training!
    I saw the episode..It was soo F'n Schweet..You guys defintiely did an awesome job on those lights. There was so many styling ques that I want to incorporate in my ride... one day!!! how much does those new LED strips go for?
    ...I showed her my lightsaber....made her feel the power of the force....and introduced her to the Darkside!!!!!

Apache Lady is a Magnum All Star! Apache Lady is a Magnum All Star! Apache Lady is a Magnum All Star! Apache Lady is a Magnum All Star! Apache Lady is a Magnum All Star! Apache Lady is a Magnum All Star! Apache Lady is a Magnum All Star!
    Wow, giving me goose bumps. Very sweet ride! I can just hear his entry music, dum dum da dum, dum da dum, dum da dum LOL
    Autobots, foul Autobots, here we come. Let our long war resume--and let it end here.
    '05 R/T, Magnaflow Exhuast, K&N air intake, demolded, CF vinyl window trim.

Senior Member DirtyPana's Avatar DirtyPana is a Magnum Superstar! DirtyPana is a Magnum Superstar! DirtyPana is a Magnum Superstar! DirtyPana is a Magnum Superstar! DirtyPana is a Magnum Superstar! DirtyPana is a Magnum Superstar! DirtyPana is a Magnum Superstar! DirtyPana is a Magnum Superstar! DirtyPana is a Magnum Superstar!
    Sick Sick Sick!!!

Nothing wrong with VW in my books. I hate to say it but germans make good cars. I dont mind driving my girls passat at all. for a 2002, It is in great shape. Engine runs strong, steering is nice and tight. No complains at all. Good thing i dont have to work on it though. That part does suck!

Eibach Pro Kit, R1 Concepts Premium Rotors, 2Crave Black Diamond No. 2 wrapped in Falken 265.35.22, Danko Mini Chin Spoiler, LamboDoors4U vertical Doors, Custom open mouth mod, MSRT Seats, Custom Bezel with Kenwood DDX-370 Double Din DVD HU, 2x 12's in custom tuned vented box, 1x 1800 rms Power Acoustik mono block, Hifonics doors, Pioneer rears, Blue LEDs, and like always...
    MORE TO COME!

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast