sirius satellite radio hack

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread

Newbie leofus1985 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question sirius satellite radio hack

has anyone tried or know how to hack the Sirius satellite radio?

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

252.646.2160 Grille Master NC-SXT's Avatar NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar!
    Ya pay your subcription

Being kept down by the man 4rwheeler's Avatar

4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to!
    I hacked it with $15 a month....
    "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
    -Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler!
    Sirius is ruthless (dirty, underhanded, shady business practices)...Don't mess with them or they'll have collectors ruining your life before you know it.

'05 R/T

PPP stage 3 big valve heads - Howards cam 219/227 .600/.575 112 LSA (108 ICL) - PAC 1518 springs - forged pushrods - 6.1 lifters - 6.1 oil pump - 6.1 timing set - Modern Muscle stage 1+ ported 6.1 manifold
    & 85mm throttle body - 6.1 fuel injectors - 6.1 fuel rails - 25% UDP - Jet 180 tstat - LMI 4" true CAI - MSD "Blaster" coils - 8.2mm Taylor wires - JBA headers - JBA high flow mids - Corsa catback - Diablosport Intune
    Paramount series 55, stage 1 transmission, "Dominator" 3000 stall tc & stage II valve body - Tranzformer shift kit - B&M Hi-Tek transmission cooler - 226mm Getrag 3.91 LSD - BC racing coilovers - Eibach front & rear sways
    BWoody endlinks - Razors Edge strut bar - Wilwood big brake kit by TCE - W6A 6 piston front calipers on 14.25" 2 piece GT rotors - Dynapro 4 piston rear calipers on 13" 2 piece GT rotors
    Trufiber Challenger A58 carbon fiber hood - Vossen VVS-CV3 & Nitto 420s - 22" x 9" w/265/35/22 & 22" x 10.5" w/295/30/22 - tuning by Ditos motors ---- Hemi Registry #943

D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious!
    5 months at a time for $20

SKINN is a Magnum All Star! SKINN is a Magnum All Star! SKINN is a Magnum All Star! SKINN is a Magnum All Star! SKINN is a Magnum All Star! SKINN is a Magnum All Star! SKINN is a Magnum All Star!
    I paid for the lifetime subscription back in 2008... Is there really a hack...?

2006 MSRT

252.646.2160 Grille Master NC-SXT's Avatar NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar! NC-SXT is a Magnum Superstar!
    Quote: Originally Posted by SKINN View Post
    I paid for the lifetime subscription back in 2008... Is there really a hack...?
    That was a very smart move because they no longer have that. I couldnt see the use then but boy am I sorry I didnt pony up when it was available.

Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Bababooyyeeeee..... Howard Stern Rules........

Pay your bill, it's well worth it. Plus it keeps it going for the rest of us who actually pay for it.
    1(855) 3GC-Parts
    -------------------------------------------
    Gussets, Trophies, WineRacks and Metal Artwork
    You Dream It, We Can Build It

Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    there is no Hack for the Sirius radio system........ (trust me on that one!) The only way is to pay.......

2008 R/T/R, 100hp ZEX system, LED tails, Stealth bulbs, DUAL color interior lights, lockpick, rear camera, Digital TV,
    PAPPAJOHN Shifter, Karl's Kustom Plate, BlastinBob 6db kit, BigBully CAI, 8000K DDM Lows and Fogs,
    3G ABS, RAD, Firewall Covers, NC-SXT Grill, Diablo, KILLERGLASS, Wheel well lights,
    AIRBRUSHED ENGINE COVER, Painted Calipers, 100HP NITROUS!

D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious!
    Octane HardAttack Lithium Faction BackSpin HipHopNation Shade45 ...what ever happened to "BOOMBOX" miss that station

Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Wait, they play music on there?

Sprry but there are 3 stations on my dial, Howard 100 and Howard 101. Sometimes I listen to the playboy channel if I heard the entore Howard show for the day.

Have sirius in the garage, the prius, the avalance, the boat and used to have it in the Maggie.
    1(855) 3GC-Parts
    Gussets, Trophies, WineRacks and Metal Artwork
    You Dream It, We Can Build It

FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious!
    I had Sirius on Dish Network. It made me wanna get it for the Magnum, I just didn't drive enuff to justify a subscription. The hip hop stations were sick ! I heard SO much music that I never woulda heard otherwise.
    Just lower it.

Member medicracer is an unknown quantity at this point
    Stern rules!

Never heard of a hack. Honestly, it's worth the money. Don't be cheap.