Uconnect stop working!!!

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread

Junior Member Hemimag22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Uconnect stop working!!!

Had my Magnum for about 3 years now and my Uconnect just stop working. Im not getting any kind of connections when I press the phone button on the mirror. I try unplugging the plug in the back of the mirror and then plugging it back but still doesent work... Has anyone been through this problem or might know what the situation is?

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

QUE TU SABE DESO TRUEST ONE's Avatar TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star! TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star! TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star! TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star! TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star! TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star!
    Check out this link.....maybe this will help if you have't already tried it!

UConnect Hard Reset Procedure - SRT8 Forums and Owners Club - 300C - Charger - Magnum - Cherokee

Quote: Originally Posted by TRUEST ONE View Post
    Check out this link.....maybe this will help if you have't already tried it!

UConnect Hard Reset Procedure - SRT8 Forums and Owners Club - 300C - Charger - Magnum - Cherokee

thanks for the quick response as soon as i got your reply i ran to the car and tried to reset it but it didnt work

QUE TU SABE DESO TRUEST ONE's Avatar TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star! TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star! TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star! TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star! TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star! TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star!
    Guess you're gonna have to take it to the stealership! Is it still covered under warranty?

Quote: Originally Posted by TRUEST ONE View Post
    Guess you're gonna have to take it to the stealership! Is it still covered under warranty?

I really did not want to take it there since im out of warranty but i guess I might not have any choice

Member Eckstream1's Avatar Eckstream1 is gettin' serious now! Eckstream1 is gettin' serious now!
    Did you get a new phone or pair a new headset? You may just need to re-pair your phone...

Quote: Originally Posted by Eckstream1 View Post
    Did you get a new phone or pair a new headset? You may just need to re-pair your phone...

it wont let me get to that stage anymore I had stop using the uconnect for awhile but when I tried to re-pair my phone the uconect wasent saying anything so i just kept pressing the button but there wasent any response so im gonna disconnect my battery and i will see what happens

"Modder"-8R
    HemiLover is a Magnum Genious! HemiLover is a Magnum Genious! HemiLover is a Magnum Genious! HemiLover is a Magnum Genious! HemiLover is a Magnum Genious! HemiLover is a Magnum Genious! HemiLover is a Magnum Genious! HemiLover is a Magnum Genious! HemiLover is a Magnum Genious! HemiLover is a Magnum Genious! HemiLover is a Magnum Genious!
    ^^ The battery thats what I was thinking to reset....

Click my Sig for pics and mod list

Thanks guys for all the help... last night as I was putting my system in I reseted my battery and now it works again. Im glad it wasent something else that was wrong with it because I was not trying to bring it to the stealership

Member beekinLeadMan's Avatar beekinLeadMan is making a name for themself!
    I also have the UConnect and mine just randomly drops connection. I have a PPC-6700 Smartphone on Sprint and I think it may be the phone just sux for connection, but I don't have another phone to try out.
    Has anyone else had the UConnect just drop the connection to the phone randomly?
    Erick - a.k.a. Beekin Lead Man

Check out tracks from the upcoming debut full length album from Beekin at www.beekin.com

Quote: Originally Posted by beekinLeadMan View Post
    I also have the UConnect and mine just randomly drops connection. I have a PPC-6700 Smartphone on Sprint and I think it may be the phone just sux for connection, but I don't have another phone to try out.
    Has anyone else had the UConnect just drop the connection to the phone randomly?

Yea man its the phone it really sux I have the same phone and it always lose connection....the razr also sux with uconnect but the treo works great with it. I think its time for us to upgrade to a new phone

Member beekinLeadMan's Avatar beekinLeadMan is making a name for themself!
    ^^^ I"m thinking about upgrading to the Samsung Instinct when it comes out. It's supposed to be just like the iPhone (but better...hehe).
    Erick - a.k.a. Beekin Lead Man

Check out tracks from the upcoming debut full length album from Beekin at www.beekin.com

Quote: Originally Posted by beekinLeadMan View Post
    ^^^ I"m thinking about upgrading to the Samsung Instinct when it comes out. It's supposed to be just like the iPhone (but better...hehe).

Im always on you tube looking at the reviews for it and Im So getting that phone cant wait