Donk time charger on 28's!!!!

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Member 36 chambers's Avatar 36 chambers is a Magnum All Star! 36 chambers is a Magnum All Star! 36 chambers is a Magnum All Star! 36 chambers is a Magnum All Star! 36 chambers is a Magnum All Star! 36 chambers is a Magnum All Star! 36 chambers is a Magnum All Star!

Talking Donk time charger on 28's!!!!

]

[/

vitasgarage@yahoo.com
    SUPERTUNINGPERFORMANCE EXHAUSTS
    STICKERCITY.COM
    MY CARDOMAIN
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3222305

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

A disturbance in the force. mr farrell's Avatar mr farrell is a Magnum All Star! mr farrell is a Magnum All Star! mr farrell is a Magnum All Star! mr farrell is a Magnum All Star! mr farrell is a Magnum All Star! mr farrell is a Magnum All Star!
    hmmmm... wow.

Tired Boss, Dog Tired
    Matsuuraman is a Magnum All Star! Matsuuraman is a Magnum All Star! Matsuuraman is a Magnum All Star! Matsuuraman is a Magnum All Star! Matsuuraman is a Magnum All Star! Matsuuraman is a Magnum All Star! Matsuuraman is a Magnum All Star!
    WOW, not sure how I feel bout that one.

By the way, A TITANS JERSEY!
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T
    Borla Exhaust
    BigBully CAI
    BT Catch Can
    Diablo Predator
    Hemi Registry #1224

2006 Magnum is a Magnum All Star! 2006 Magnum is a Magnum All Star! 2006 Magnum is a Magnum All Star! 2006 Magnum is a Magnum All Star! 2006 Magnum is a Magnum All Star! 2006 Magnum is a Magnum All Star! 2006 Magnum is a Magnum All Star!
    Ahhhhhhh, my mom always told me that if I didnt have something nice to say then dont say anything, hahahahahahaha

bookeem is the one everyone should be listening to! bookeem is the one everyone should be listening to! bookeem is the one everyone should be listening to! bookeem is the one everyone should be listening to! bookeem is the one everyone should be listening to! bookeem is the one everyone should be listening to! bookeem is the one everyone should be listening to! bookeem is the one everyone should be listening to! bookeem is the one everyone should be listening to! bookeem is the one everyone should be listening to! bookeem is the one everyone should be listening to!
    burn it..

Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler!
    Wait for it...... Wait for it......

Wheels // Accessories // Body kits // Suspension // Electronics

Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar!
    yes... and NO!!
    PHIL SXT
    Dual Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust System
    K&N Series 63 CAI, Ported Throttle Body
    Big Bully Catch Can, Diablo Predator

zombeegirl68 is a Magnum All Star! zombeegirl68 is a Magnum All Star! zombeegirl68 is a Magnum All Star! zombeegirl68 is a Magnum All Star! zombeegirl68 is a Magnum All Star! zombeegirl68 is a Magnum All Star!
    Quote: Originally Posted by 2006 Magnum View Post
    Ahhhhhhh, my mom always told me that if I didnt have something nice to say then dont say anything, hahahahahahaha
    Me too!! I do like the color.

Stupid dresses..... lancerbomb08's Avatar lancerbomb08 is gettin' serious now! lancerbomb08 is gettin' serious now! lancerbomb08 is gettin' serious now!
    I like the color too but 28's????

I like my 22's just fine. Don't think I could go bigger.
    DFWLX.COM

NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Sorry guys and gals, but I like Donks!!! Pretty cool to me, although I'd never do that to any of mine!

My Cars:
    2006 Magnum SRT8 "SHADOW"
    2005 Red Magnum R/T "LUCKY"
    2005 Blue Magnum R/T "BLUE"
    2006 Chrysler 300SRT "CHEETA"
    Plus have SEVERAL OTHER RIDES
    "Old Geezers LOVE cars Too!!!

Hemi Registry #864 2/15/08
    Jim

Steady As She Goes!!!... So*Cal Magnum's Avatar So*Cal Magnum is a Magnum Genious! So*Cal Magnum is a Magnum Genious! So*Cal Magnum is a Magnum Genious! So*Cal Magnum is a Magnum Genious! So*Cal Magnum is a Magnum Genious! So*Cal Magnum is a Magnum Genious! So*Cal Magnum is a Magnum Genious! So*Cal Magnum is a Magnum Genious! So*Cal Magnum is a Magnum Genious! So*Cal Magnum is a Magnum Genious! So*Cal Magnum is a Magnum Genious!
    its uuuggglllyyyy!!
    You can't even lower it or barely put bags on it!

Eddie's 2008 Dodge Magnum SE
    Orange County - SoCalLx
    'Bagged on Forgiatos!

Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Nice paint.....

2008 R/T/R, 100hp ZEX system, LED tails, Stealth bulbs, DUAL color interior lights, lockpick, rear camera, Digital TV,
    PAPPAJOHN Shifter, Karl's Kustom Plate, BlastinBob 6db kit, BigBully CAI, 8000K DDM Lows and Fogs,
    3G ABS, RAD, Firewall Covers, NC-SXT Grill, Diablo, KILLERGLASS, Wheel well lights,
    AIRBRUSHED ENGINE COVER, Painted Calipers, 100HP NITROUS!

salleytl is a Magnum Expert! salleytl is a Magnum Expert! salleytl is a Magnum Expert! salleytl is a Magnum Expert! salleytl is a Magnum Expert!
    Donk! Like em okay, but not for ya boys' Maggie!

igolo is a Magnum Superstar! igolo is a Magnum Superstar! igolo is a Magnum Superstar! igolo is a Magnum Superstar! igolo is a Magnum Superstar! igolo is a Magnum Superstar! igolo is a Magnum Superstar! igolo is a Magnum Superstar!
    I like some donks too but some just make you say "what the f@@@", however it would make it easier to do an oil change on...

Being kept down by the man 4rwheeler's Avatar

4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to!
    Kind of liking it. Don't like all the size "advertisements" all over it.
    "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
    -Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast