Racing stripes

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Racing stripes

Member aldo90731 is just warmin' up!

Racing stripes

Finally pulled the trigger on getting racing stripes on my Maggie. I've been wanting to do these for a long time, but didn't dare until I got a good recommendation. Back Streets Graphics, from Huntington Beach, CA did a MAGNIFICENT job!

Here are some prelim photos. I will post better ones once she get a wash --I was advised not to wash the car for two days while the vinyl 'cures'.

I love how the stripes cascade down the front end --like the effect on a Viper.

What do you guys think?

2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8 - Inferno Red
    2006 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - Silver Steel

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member BlackMag22's Avatar BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star!
    Wow...very nice job well done. Looks great man. Beans man.
    1000th mod post
    COMING SOON!!!

2005 Dodge Magnum
    Have you hugged you Mortician today?
    I am the last one to let you down.
    My Other car is a Hearse...(rear plate frame)
    Every day above ground is a good one.

PhatPhat is a Magnum Expert in Training! PhatPhat is a Magnum Expert in Training! PhatPhat is a Magnum Expert in Training! PhatPhat is a Magnum Expert in Training!
    how wide are those stripes i want the same exact thing on my silver maggie

loven the super charged life jayalbertcars's Avatar

jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    hello very nice i really like the way it looks

DODGE MAGNUM "THE POSSIBLITIES ARE ENDLESS "

Senior Member bornagainultimatum's Avatar bornagainultimatum is a Magnum All Star! bornagainultimatum is a Magnum All Star! bornagainultimatum is a Magnum All Star! bornagainultimatum is a Magnum All Star! bornagainultimatum is a Magnum All Star! bornagainultimatum is a Magnum All Star!
    Looks Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
    JESUS CHRIST is my President!

loven the super charged life jayalbertcars's Avatar

jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Quote: Originally Posted by PhatPhat View Post
    hello you should also check with steve the boss he can custom make you any thing you need with the vinyl

DODGE MAGNUM "THE POSSIBLITIES ARE ENDLESS "

Quote: Originally Posted by PhatPhat View Post
    Stripes are 9-inch wide
    Gap is 3-inch wide --enough to clear the Dodge emblems, the GPS antena, and the center hood spine.
    Color is "Competition gray" --matches the color of the OEM wheels

Good luck!

Senior Member zmann's Avatar zmann is making a name for themself! zmann is making a name for themself!
    Awesome addition... :-)

Disturbingly Perfect raredogatthewheel's Avatar raredogatthewheel is a Magnum Genious! raredogatthewheel is a Magnum Genious! raredogatthewheel is a Magnum Genious! raredogatthewheel is a Magnum Genious! raredogatthewheel is a Magnum Genious! raredogatthewheel is a Magnum Genious! raredogatthewheel is a Magnum Genious! raredogatthewheel is a Magnum Genious! raredogatthewheel is a Magnum Genious! raredogatthewheel is a Magnum Genious! raredogatthewheel is a Magnum Genious!
    I totally and absolute love it!!!!! Great compliment to a very sweet looking car!!!! Good job!!! BEANS 2U!

http://www.bearposhsharpei.com It's a Shar Pei thing!

NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    I just saw this on the SRT forum and commented how GREAT I think it is! If you don't mind me asking, was it terribly expensive. I would love the EXACT same thing on my black 06 Mag SRT!

My Cars:
    2006 Magnum SRT8 "SHADOW"
    2005 Red Magnum R/T "LUCKY"
    2005 Blue Magnum R/T "BLUE"
    2006 Chrysler 300SRT "CHEETA"
    Plus have SEVERAL OTHER RIDES
    "Old Geezers LOVE cars Too!!!

Hemi Registry #864 2/15/08
    Jim

Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Looks great Aldo!

The price isnt to bad Jim, send Steve a PM and he will quote you a fair price im sure.

Smile

Quote: Originally Posted by NOTPAID4MSRT8 View Post
    I just saw this on the SRT forum and commented how GREAT I think it is! If you don't mind me asking, was it terribly expensive. I would love the EXACT same thing on my black 06 Mag SRT!
    Thanks! I am very happy with the looks of the vehicle and the work quality.

I paid Back Street Graphics $400 for everything: labor and materials. Other places wanted $500 to $700.

I also checked a few places online that sell the stripes: materials alone is about $200.

I didn't want to bother with the installation because you have to spray the underside of the vinyl with water for it to stick...and I could see myself making a mess...!

Hemi? Noooooooo! gangster wagon's Avatar

gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious!
    Looks sweet!

1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Quote: Originally Posted by jayalbertcars View Post
    hello you should also check with steve the boss he can custom make you any thing you need with the vinyl
    Steve can do Vinyl ? I need custom cut for my hood, like MadDad's

Im sorry ... That looks great and 1 day i'll have mine in silver

Senior Member clarka802's Avatar clarka802 is gettin' serious now! clarka802 is gettin' serious now!
    I have never been a fan of the stripes, until now!!

that came out GREAT!!!! well done

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast