two tone paint job!!

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Member ZackBuss11's Avatar ZackBuss11 is an unknown quantity at this point

two tone paint job!!

thinking about getting a two tone paint job...prolly painting the hood/roof/hatch a different color than the black that my car is... i was wondering if anyone could let me know what kind of price i should be looking at to do so and also some suggestions on what color i should go with!.... i was thinking a light grayish metallic color but im deff up for listening to other suggestions....let me know!

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious!
    I am thinkin a bronze-goldish champagne color will look BAD AZZ wit tha BLACK-IMO.....

It even lookz like a dark grey in this pik!!!!!

Senior Member Dragon's Avatar Dragon is a Magnum Expert! Dragon is a Magnum Expert! Dragon is a Magnum Expert! Dragon is a Magnum Expert! Dragon is a Magnum Expert!
    Quote: Originally Posted by JERKDOGG View Post
    I am thinkin a bronze-goldish champagne color will look BAD AZZ wit tha BLACK-IMO.....

It even lookz like a dark grey in this pik!!!!!
    That does look good that scheme, but am I off in thinking that was a Factory Dark Titanium Metallic, that had a non-metallic Gloss Black applied to the lower beltline

FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious!
    That's one sick 300.
    Just lower it.

you know whats crazy that you suggested that color is that yesterday i was out just driving around my city cause it was like 75 and sunny for the first time since last summer (my girl calls it showin off...lol...she'll be like what are you doin?...out showin off again? lol gotta love her...) and i was just cruisin and i actually seen a 300 that was black and a ligh brownish champange color two toned just like that on some 22 in black rims with the chrome lip ..shit was official...all it needed was a whistle.but how much money do you think id be lookin at if i was to two tone my shit?

JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious!
    Quote: Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    That does look good that scheme, but am I off in thinking that was a Factory Dark Titanium Metallic, that had a non-metallic Gloss Black applied to the lower beltline
    Here iz another pik of it on tha side of tha blue charger-I wuz thinkin tha same thing n it might B but it lookz more of a brown tone in this pik.....

Quote: Originally Posted by ZackBuss11 View Post
    you know whats crazy that you suggested that color is that yesterday i was out just driving around my city cause it was like 75 and sunny for the first time since last summer (my girl calls it showin off...lol...she'll be like what are you doin?...out showin off again? lol gotta love her...) and i was just cruisin and i actually seen a 300 that was black and a ligh brownish champange color two toned just like that on some 22 in black rims with the chrome lip ..shit was official...all it needed was a whistle.but how much money do you think id be lookin at if i was to two tone my shit?
    It all dependz on tha shop to B honezt wit U-I have seen sum go from 1500 on up n it all dependz on how U want tha DUO-TONE dun!!!!!

aright aright...well my pops boy has a chop shop and does paint jobs and stuff so im pretty sure he'll hit me with a good price if i decide to give it a go...ill ask him about it...

KnightMareTX is a Magnum Expert! KnightMareTX is a Magnum Expert! KnightMareTX is a Magnum Expert! KnightMareTX is a Magnum Expert! KnightMareTX is a Magnum Expert!
    3.57MagnuM has a badass two tone paint job, I saw it when I was in SA

FatCat is gettin' serious now! FatCat is gettin' serious now! FatCat is gettin' serious now!
    Viper Snakeskin Green would look really cool.

Senior Member uscbigdawg's Avatar uscbigdawg is a Magnum All Star! uscbigdawg is a Magnum All Star! uscbigdawg is a Magnum All Star! uscbigdawg is a Magnum All Star! uscbigdawg is a Magnum All Star! uscbigdawg is a Magnum All Star!
    I gotta do a second vote for the color and similar layout to the 300 in post #2. It's classy, subtle and yet enough flash to know it's not a normal Magnum (on your car).

Stay away from the flashy, splashy, goofy graphic crap. That gets (and is) old really fast.

Rich
    2007 SXT (Inferno Red Crystal Pearl)
    Mods: R/T Wheels, Homegrown CAI & Exhaust, 8000K HID's all around, Mopar Hood Struts & Cup Holder, K-Sport springs, SRT sways, R1 Drilled rotors and Posiquiet pads

FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious!
    How about this?

Bob

Bob in Ocala, Florida, Age 74 - Married 53 years, 05' Magnum RT. Superchips tuner, Flowmaster 40's. 402 Motoring rear spoiler, mud flaps, tinted & painted tail lights. Danko shaker hood, 69' Charger grill, front spoiler, rear diffuser.

FatCat is gettin' serious now! FatCat is gettin' serious now! FatCat is gettin' serious now!

That red Mag is HOTTTTTTTTT!!! Love the cowl induction hood too!

yeah ...idk im kind of a flashy kind of guy...i wouldn't mind doing a really brite color and getting some rims that have paintable inserts and matching them up as well...i actually really like that blue color of the charger in post #6....that color is crazy

I KILL THREADS Ksmagnum's Avatar Ksmagnum is making a name for themself! Ksmagnum is making a name for themself!
    That's B5 blue, it is an awesome color.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast