New SRT-8 Wheel Decals!!!!

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread

From Silver 2 Sexy Bullet gstr6800's Avatar
    gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar!

New SRT-8 Wheel Decals!!!!

I just ordered a set of wheel decals for my black caps and will be putting them on soon. I found a site that is making me some custom vinyl red reflective decals that I will use on my wheel caps. I am expecting to put them on and take them to the paint shop and have them clear coated over. In general, this will help to give the wheels a factory installed look. The pic of the wheels are posted to the right and the decals will read: SRT-8. Each decal will be about the size of the actual SRT logo on the factory wheels. I thought this would add a cleaner touch to the 24s.

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

From Silver 2 Sexy Bullet gstr6800's Avatar
    gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar! gstr6800 is a Magnum Superstar!
    I am running a set of 24" Gianelle Spezia-6 wheels (staggered) with black caps. Here is an example of what will appear on the black spokes in pics to come:

Don't make the mag angry... Giantchief's Avatar

Giantchief is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Giantchief is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Giantchief is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Giantchief is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Giantchief is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Giantchief is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Giantchief is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Giantchief is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Giantchief is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Giantchief is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Giantchief is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Oh that will be a nice addition!