My horn, wipers, side mirrors, high beams and turn signals aren't working!!!..HELPP

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Member CaribMagnum's Avatar CaribMagnum is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation My horn, wipers, side mirrors, high beams and turn signals aren't working!!!..HELPP

Can anyone help me out here....My horn, wipers, side mirrors, high beams and turn signals aren't working:S...someone help me out here!!
    " She said she only likes guys who ride with magnums"

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Radglenn is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    First thing, check ALL the fuses........in the rear and under the hood....

2008 R/T/R, 100hp ZEX system, LED tails, Stealth bulbs, DUAL color interior lights, lockpick, rear camera, Digital TV,
    PAPPAJOHN Shifter, Karl's Kustom Plate, BlastinBob 6db kit, BigBully CAI, 8000K DDM Lows and Fogs,
    3G ABS, RAD, Firewall Covers, NC-SXT Grill, Diablo, KILLERGLASS, Wheel well lights,
    AIRBRUSHED ENGINE COVER, Painted Calipers, 100HP NITROUS!

I did that...they all work fine...i was wondering if it maybe a relay problem...

Being kept down by the man 4rwheeler's Avatar

4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to!
    Most of those are on the steering column. I think there is a plug near the base(close to floor). If that has come loose, that might cause some problems. If it's not that or the fuses, not sure what to tell you. I doubt it's a relay module because I don't think they would have run that many items through 1 relay. My BMW had a relay module go out, but it only ran the wipers, nothing else. Hope you get it fixed up. Good luck.
    "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
    -Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

I don't like change!!! DA H.N.I.C.'s Avatar
    DA H.N.I.C. is the one everyone should be listening to! DA H.N.I.C. is the one everyone should be listening to! DA H.N.I.C. is the one everyone should be listening to! DA H.N.I.C. is the one everyone should be listening to! DA H.N.I.C. is the one everyone should be listening to! DA H.N.I.C. is the one everyone should be listening to! DA H.N.I.C. is the one everyone should be listening to! DA H.N.I.C. is the one everyone should be listening to! DA H.N.I.C. is the one everyone should be listening to! DA H.N.I.C. is the one everyone should be listening to! DA H.N.I.C. is the one everyone should be listening to!
    Same thing happened to my friend's 300C last winter. Car was dead for 2 days in Minnesota cold. We replaced his battery with a new factory battery and NOTHING worked although the car still drove.
    Took it to the dealership (bad idea) and 30seconds & $96 later they found out we had blown a fuse in the trunk.
    Check 'em closely!

2005 AWD Dodge Magnum SXT
    2008 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee
    2002 Dodge Viper R/T

Member Chuckles_1205's Avatar Chuckles_1205 is a Magnum Expert! Chuckles_1205 is a Magnum Expert! Chuckles_1205 is a Magnum Expert! Chuckles_1205 is a Magnum Expert! Chuckles_1205 is a Magnum Expert!
    There is two 30 amp fuses in the trunk you should take a look at.

If that doesn't work, are you pulling any codes on the dash??

It also could be a SCM connector that could be going bad.

Take a look at the fuses first.

onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious!
    There's a little known East-Asian creature called a gremlin. They like to gnaw on wires especially those for horns, wipers, side mirrors, highbeams and turn signals. I would recommend a bug bomb or some RAID.

See my gallery here: OneLook's Gallery

Member DaddyGoFast's Avatar DaddyGoFast is a Magnum Expert! DaddyGoFast is a Magnum Expert! DaddyGoFast is a Magnum Expert! DaddyGoFast is a Magnum Expert!
    The module that controls the blinkers also controls the other stuff. It is the SCM. It was an issue with the 05's.
    Silver SRT8 Magnum - Ralph Gilles signature Edition
    SRT Options I, II, III, Sunroof, Side Airbags, Auto Headlight Mod, Leather Console Mod, Daytona Shifter Mod, Stealth Auto SRT8 Pedals, Hood light, Hotchkis Sways, DC Strut Brace, Corsa Cat Back, Mopar CAI, Glove box light, Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Stealth Paddle Shifters.

Mods on the list to be done:
    1) Secret Squirrel Mods

fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to!
    lemon law........

Keep callin it a hearse..N..Youll be in the back!

Thanks guys...but i think it maybe the front control module thats bad...cause i did some research online and i believe its that...wha you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My horn, wipers, side mirrors, high beams and turn signals aren't working!!!..HELPP-moto_0050.jpg  

Senior Member BlackMag22's Avatar BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star!
    PM Sent CaribMagnum.
    1000th mod post
    COMING SOON!!!

2005 Dodge Magnum
    Have you hugged you Mortician today?
    I am the last one to let you down.
    My Other car is a Hearse...(rear plate frame)
    Every day above ground is a good one.

Member Chuckles_1205's Avatar Chuckles_1205 is a Magnum Expert! Chuckles_1205 is a Magnum Expert! Chuckles_1205 is a Magnum Expert! Chuckles_1205 is a Magnum Expert! Chuckles_1205 is a Magnum Expert!
    If it is a SCM connector then the part is about $50.00 and you can swap it out your self pretty simple.

I ride like big boys do! HEMIs are for girls's Avatar HEMIs are for girls is a Magnum Expert in Training! HEMIs are for girls is a Magnum Expert in Training! HEMIs are for girls is a Magnum Expert in Training!
    Hi ~

Please let me know what you find out.

I have the exact same problem.

My tail lights went out. My brother changed a fuse and light bulbs now everything has stopped working: the side mirrors, high beams, blinkers, horn and windshield wipers.

Newbie steve1960 is an unknown quantity at this point
    where is this SCM

Member chillidic is a Magnum All Star! chillidic is a Magnum All Star! chillidic is a Magnum All Star! chillidic is a Magnum All Star! chillidic is a Magnum All Star! chillidic is a Magnum All Star!
    Had that problem with my 05. Took it to dealer, they pulled steering wheel and replaced module in column and everything was back to normal.

Legmaker 4" True CAI, Flowmaster catback exhust, 180 jet stat., Billitt catchcan, no ESP mod, MTCM, Diablo 93 tune, razors edge strut bar, Hellwig front & rear sway bars, Progress Technology lowering springs, 2" drop, Koni STR.T struts and shocks.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast