What does SXT mean ?

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious!

What does SXT mean ?

Since I own an SXT, I'm curious what the acronym means. I want to remove THAT lettering from my Mag. Unless it stands for something cool, but I highly doubt it.

SRT = Street Racing Technology
    R/T = Road & Track
    SXT = ???
    Just lower it.

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

I am a computer.

Chutsk10 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Chutsk10 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Chutsk10 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Chutsk10 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Chutsk10 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Chutsk10 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Chutsk10 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Chutsk10 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Chutsk10 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Chutsk10 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Chutsk10 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Super Xtra Tawesome

(the 't' is silent)

where's my airbrush?? GreenKing's Avatar

GreenKing knows more than the President of Chrysler! GreenKing knows more than the President of Chrysler! GreenKing knows more than the President of Chrysler! GreenKing knows more than the President of Chrysler! GreenKing knows more than the President of Chrysler! GreenKing knows more than the President of Chrysler! GreenKing knows more than the President of Chrysler! GreenKing knows more than the President of Chrysler! GreenKing knows more than the President of Chrysler! GreenKing knows more than the President of Chrysler! GreenKing knows more than the President of Chrysler!
    Super Xross Team

Member Oddity's Avatar Oddity is an unknown quantity at this point
    Always wondered the same thing.

Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar!
    S e X T y

HaHa
    PHIL SXT
    Dual Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust System
    K&N Series 63 CAI, Ported Throttle Body
    Big Bully Catch Can, Diablo Predator

Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to!
    SXT = Standard eXTra
    SE = Standard Edition

SRT = Street and Racing technology they cry if you dont put the and they dont want people to think they are racing on the street

JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious!
    ^^^^^ Interezting!!!!!

keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI! Demon's Avatar

Demon is a Magnum Genious! Demon is a Magnum Genious! Demon is a Magnum Genious! Demon is a Magnum Genious! Demon is a Magnum Genious! Demon is a Magnum Genious! Demon is a Magnum Genious! Demon is a Magnum Genious! Demon is a Magnum Genious! Demon is a Magnum Genious! Demon is a Magnum Genious!
    My SE stand for Special Ed ;p

Member pakitocordero's Avatar pakitocordero is gettin' serious now! pakitocordero is gettin' serious now! pakitocordero is gettin' serious now!
    I talked to a guy that works at a Dodge dealership and he said that those letters mean nothing, as far as acronym or initials go. Just a sport trim package basically. A friend of mine says that he once heard that it meant Standard eXTra, which means it's a step above a base model. On new dodges you have SE (Standard Edition), SXT (Standard eXTra), then the RT (Road and Track) and SRT (Street Racing Technology) models.

I hope that helped inform you.

No go and rip that sh!t off!!!

FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious!
    Quote: Originally Posted by Bigal470 View Post
    SXT = Standard eXTra
    SE = Standard Edition

SRT = Street and Racing technology they cry if you dont put the and they dont want people to think they are racing on the street
    Wow. "Standard XTra" sure doesn't sound very cool. I read that somewhere earlier but didn't wanna believe it. I think I'll be removing "Standard XTra" from my hatch sometime soon. Thanks, man.
    Just lower it.

JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious! JERKDOGG is a Magnum Genious!
    Quote: Originally Posted by FROSTBIT View Post
    Wow. "Standard XTra" sure doesn't sound very cool. I read that somewhere earlier but didn't wanna believe it. I think I'll be removing "Standard XTra" from my hatch sometime soon. Thanks, man.
    I would too!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by pakitocordero View Post
    I talked to a guy that works at a Dodge dealership and he said that those letters mean nothing, as far as acronym or initials go. Just a sport trim package basically. A friend of mine says that he once heard that it meant Standard eXTra, which means it's a step above a base model. On new dodges you have SE (Standard Edition), SXT (Standard eXTra), then the RT (Road and Track) and SRT (Street Racing Technology) models.

"Standard Xtra" sounds pretty lame. I think it's comin off.
    Just lower it.

coolvanilla is a Magnum All Star! coolvanilla is a Magnum All Star! coolvanilla is a Magnum All Star! coolvanilla is a Magnum All Star! coolvanilla is a Magnum All Star! coolvanilla is a Magnum All Star! coolvanilla is a Magnum All Star!
    Blog Entries
    how about Speedy Xtra Thorougbred

Senior Member Dragon's Avatar Dragon is a Magnum Expert! Dragon is a Magnum Expert! Dragon is a Magnum Expert! Dragon is a Magnum Expert! Dragon is a Magnum Expert!
    Quote: Originally Posted by pakitocordero View Post

LOL Then ofcourse we also got the Doulble Redundant Trim Model, the Road and Track Edition R/T's, which means they are the Road and Track Edition of the Road and Track Trim Models

Please Note I'm not trying to offend the R/T R/T Owners out there(Glenn and Others), just don't know why there was a need to double up on the same name???

My 07 Standard XTra came with leather. Is that common ? The inside is very similar to the RT with the exception of a few details.
    Just lower it.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast