spark plug location?

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread

Newbie transformerX is an unknown quantity at this point

spark plug location?

where can i locate the spark plugs on a 2005 dodge magnum 2.7 liter?
    blackout

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious!
    Not sure as I have the V8, but I think yours are hidden under the intake manifold, or some of them are. Need to take off the intake.

Bob
    Bob in Ocala, Florida, Age 74 - Married 53 years, 05' Magnum RT. Superchips tuner, Flowmaster 40's. 402 Motoring rear spoiler, mud flaps, tinted & painted tail lights. Danko shaker hood, 69' Charger grill, front spoiler, rear diffuser.

Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar! Prospector is a Magnum Superstar!
    Quote: Originally Posted by transformerX View Post
    where can i locate the spark plugs on a 2005 dodge magnum 2.7 liter?
    Are you asking where are they located on the engine block or where can you buy them?
    PHIL SXT
    Dual Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust System
    K&N Series 63 CAI, Ported Throttle Body
    Big Bully Catch Can, Diablo Predator

Newbie transformerX is an unknown quantity at this point
    i was asking where they were located. but we found them. thx tho for the help.
    blackout

NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Yeah, I hear on the 2.7's there hidden.... BUMMER!!!

My Cars:
    2006 Magnum SRT8 "SHADOW"
    2005 Red Magnum R/T "LUCKY"
    2005 Blue Magnum R/T "BLUE"
    2006 Chrysler 300SRT "CHEETA"
    Plus have SEVERAL OTHER RIDES
    "Old Geezers LOVE cars Too!!!

Hemi Registry #864 2/15/08
    Jim

loven the super charged life jayalbertcars's Avatar

jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    they are under the coils u can see the coils on the drivers side

DODGE MAGNUM "THE POSSIBLITIES ARE ENDLESS "