How to remove steering wheel "dodge emblem"???

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread

Member 215PhilaFinest's Avatar 215PhilaFinest is an unknown quantity at this point

How to remove steering wheel "dodge emblem"???

How easy is it to remove the dodge emblem on the steering wheel? Do you just pry it off?? I would like to replace it with a Autobot emblem. Any suggestions? Thanx in advance!

How to remove steering wheel "dodge emblem"???-41nq6niaiql._sl500_aa300_.jpg

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious!
    There was a thread on this awhile back. I think you have to remove the air bag in order to get to the tabs that hold the Dodge logo. I wish it was just adhesive, I may end up paintin mine so it blends in a little better.
    Just lower it.

Member 215PhilaFinest's Avatar 215PhilaFinest is an unknown quantity at this point
    I don't even want to go thru all of that hassle. I guess I'll pass on that mod for now. I was hoping it was adhesive on the back I could just pry it off. Oh well.. Thanx though

Wait...the front bumper decal can be pryed off right? Its just adhesive on that back? I'm thinking about putting an autobot decal there

FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious!
    The emblem on the front is not adhesive either. You'll have to reach down behind the fascia and push it out. It has tabs that hold it in. You should be able to see what I mean once you pop off the radiator covers and start diggin around.
    Just lower it.

OOOOH...I see. Okay. I'll give it a try.

Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to!
    yes you can pry it off.... you just need to be careful when doing so... It is held on by 3 tabs... they will either break off or tear the cover slightly.... as long as you are careful everything will come off just fine... I did mine!!

It was fun but Lacey is now gone.... and Michelle has replaced her.... Now Michelle is gone .... and Christina has replaced her.....

2007 Dodge Magnum SXT "Lacey"- Traded 1/24/11

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara "Michelle" -bought 1/24/11.... Traded 10/7/11 (damn gas prices)

2012 Fiat 500 Sport "Christina"- bought 10/7/11

Member MySRT's Avatar MySRT is making a name for themself!
    Quote: Originally Posted by 215PhilaFinest View Post
    Wait...the front bumper decal can be pryed off right? Its just adhesive on that back? I'm thinking about putting an autobot decal there
    The front Ram emblem on my Magnum has a nut holding it on. Just need to unscrew it and the emblem comes off.
    Don
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often

www.caringbridge.org/visit/donpusso

Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to! Atrus1212 is the one everyone should be listening to!
    The SRT is different from the other models... the badge is bigger and attached differently....
    It was fun but Lacey is now gone.... and Michelle has replaced her.... Now Michelle is gone .... and Christina has replaced her.....

2007 Dodge Magnum SXT "Lacey"- Traded 1/24/11

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara "Michelle" -bought 1/24/11.... Traded 10/7/11 (damn gas prices)

2012 Fiat 500 Sport "Christina"- bought 10/7/11

Quote: Originally Posted by Atrus1212 View Post
    yes you can pry it off.... you just need to be careful when doing so... It is held on by 3 tabs... they will either break off or tear the cover slightly.... as long as you are careful everything will come off just fine... I did mine!!

Looks Good! i'm ordering the emblem now!

Member GraFx's Avatar GraFx is making a name for themself! GraFx is making a name for themself!
    cool thread im getting ready to do this myseld. i got a set of custom badges being made up with my logo on it so i can fully de badge the car

Quote: Originally Posted by Atrus1212 View Post
    The SRT is different from the other models... the badge is bigger and attached differently....
    My SXT emblem has no nut holdin it... it just pushes out. I used a large phillips and pushed forward toward the fascia. A nut would have been classy.
    Just lower it.

Quote: Originally Posted by GraFx View Post
    cool thread im getting ready to do this myseld. i got a set of custom badges being made up with my logo on it so i can fully de badge the car
    Post a pic of your custom badges when you get a chance.

Member TAMPABOI's Avatar TAMPABOI is an unknown quantity at this point
    where did you get that emblem from, can they make anything?

Member GraFx's Avatar GraFx is making a name for themself! GraFx is making a name for themself!
    It's in the wroeks now. I have a machine shop cutting the blanks then off to the laser engraver to cut in the artwork and laser dye it. I'll get the pics and see if the shop would be interested in cutting more blanks and I can design and cut more with custom artwork down the road once I figure out the cost per unit. I also made other plates that cover all the dodge emblems so I can debadge the car completely