Droping headliner?

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread

Senior Member Bigg Boy's Avatar Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar!

Droping headliner?

How long would you say it takes.... and on a score 1-10 how hard would you say it is?

CEO of the BBE

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Member Forcedfed's Avatar Forcedfed is a Magnum Expert in Training! Forcedfed is a Magnum Expert in Training! Forcedfed is a Magnum Expert in Training! Forcedfed is a Magnum Expert in Training!
    It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be.. You don't have to take all of the pillars all the way out, you can get away with popping some of the clips and sneaking the headliner past them. The hardest part was getting it through the hatch without putting a crease in it. I took it out and put it back in by myself. You will have to "taco" it very slightly to get it out. Just be careful! Oh.. and if you have side curtain airbags, DISCONNECT THE BATTERY!

Someone posted a really good write up about this.. I'm not sure where it is though.. someone will chime in!

Good luck!

Senior Member Bigg Boy's Avatar Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar!
    How do i know if i have air bags? Ill prob still disconnect it....

CEO of the BBE

Senior Member JamminWagon is a Magnum All Star! JamminWagon is a Magnum All Star! JamminWagon is a Magnum All Star! JamminWagon is a Magnum All Star! JamminWagon is a Magnum All Star! JamminWagon is a Magnum All Star!
    The Vehicle Formally Known As JamminWagon

1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! 1blkperl is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO ya wanta share what your doing ?? or not yet ??

Senior Member BlackMag22's Avatar BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star! BlackMag22 is a Magnum All Star!
    I think I might also have my next mod...thanks for asking this question and thanks to Jammin' for posting what looks to be in ez mod baby. I have something brewing in my head...maybe some skulls and some L.E.D.s....hmmm
    1000th mod post
    COMING SOON!!!

2005 Dodge Magnum
    Have you hugged you Mortician today?
    I am the last one to let you down.
    My Other car is a Hearse...(rear plate frame)
    Every day above ground is a good one.

some how welding back my roof supports, im 99% sure the snapped... and installing 3 bulk backs of dynamat

CEO of the BBE

Do u guys think I can get it out with out removing my box?

CEO of the BBE

loven the super charged life jayalbertcars's Avatar

jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    hello i was able to get my headliner out in under an hour it was really fairly easy you will need to remove the pillar covers and the front seat belts were they meet the b pillar drop the visors and the overhead console and the lights and handles for the rear seats and the trim part in in the rear of the headliner and pull down the trim around the doors and it will come out the back i think that maddad did a great write up on this a while back

DODGE MAGNUM "THE POSSIBLITIES ARE ENDLESS "

loven the super charged life jayalbertcars's Avatar

jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Quote: Originally Posted by Bigg Boy View Post
    Do u guys think I can get it out with out removing my box?
    hello i think you should be able to you only need about 6 inchs clearance out the back

DODGE MAGNUM "THE POSSIBLITIES ARE ENDLESS "

Sweet... and ideas on what i can do to "re-weld" my roof supports? JB Weld... or carefully weld them.....

CEO of the BBE

QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    From a safety stand point, you should NOT repair those crossmembers. That is a replacement item to insure the integrety of the car. Your roof plays a big role in the overall design for the car and if it is flimsy, it may cause other damage to the rest of the car. And if you were to weld, JB is not the answer. You would need to run TIG beads and that would be around the entire crossmember, not just the one side. I hope this helps at least a little bit.

-Floyd

Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Karlito is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Quote: Originally Posted by Bigg Boy View Post
    How do i know if i have air bags?
    Your side pillar will have this on it....