Double Din Dash Bezel Part #

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread

But You Can Call Me Chris Cujofreak's Avatar Cujofreak is a Magnum Superstar! Cujofreak is a Magnum Superstar! Cujofreak is a Magnum Superstar! Cujofreak is a Magnum Superstar! Cujofreak is a Magnum Superstar! Cujofreak is a Magnum Superstar! Cujofreak is a Magnum Superstar! Cujofreak is a Magnum Superstar!

Double Din Dash Bezel Part #

Sorry for starting a new thread, i know there is another thread about this on page 1 (that i started) but i figured this would get more viewers and potential answer.

So i went to my local dealer to see if i could get a Double Din size dash Bezel for a 2006 magnum....the guy had no idea what i was talking about

I told him, the R/T dash bezel that houses the Nav System and A/C controls....still had no idea what i was talking about.

He finally found it but said there were 50 different types for my car........correct me if i'm wrong but arent there only 2.....one that fits a double din sized Nav system, and one that just houses the stock radio/Cd/Tape

Then the guys asks to see my ownership...i asked why....and he said he'd need to see the specs for the bezel because it would need to be cut.

So i walked out.

To make this process easier on myself and the people working the parts department, does anyone happen to know the part number for the double din sized dash bezel so that i can put the Pioneer Nav system i want in ASAP!!
    2009 Dodge Challenger SXT
    Mods:
    Engine: None
    Exterior: Chrome Gas Cap, Tinted Windows, Gold Hood Stripes, Classic "Challenger" Emblem, Sequential Tail Light Module, RPI Mud Flaps
    Interior: Pappa John Custom Shifter

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Love My Station Wagon JIM'S 05 ROLN ON 24'S's Avatar
    JIM'S 05 ROLN ON 24'S is gettin' serious now! JIM'S 05 ROLN ON 24'S is gettin' serious now! JIM'S 05 ROLN ON 24'S is gettin' serious now!

Bezzel

The Part # You Need Is 1cb331zbaa And That Is The Double Din Oem Bezel....i Have One Iam Selling.
    "ENDLESS WORK OF ART "

Member SdPhoto is an unknown quantity at this point
    I too was going to go with that kit but didn't like the fact that I had to buy the Nav bezel which was $60.00+ So to save the buck now I Simply bought a single din after market kit and only used the ends of it (Half Circle's).

When it comes time to selling the car or if the buyer wants to keep the nav Im not stuck with an extra Bezel.
    What's even better of using the existing bezel is you don't lose the storage pocket. Measure your screen from your Nav unit, It should be very close to the dimensions of the factory opening, if it isn't like mine just shave the bottom of the factory radio opening..
    If anyone is interested in seeing it I can go take a pic, but not now, Im in my sick bed :-(

Member MoTenn Magnum's Avatar MoTenn Magnum is gettin' serious now! MoTenn Magnum is gettin' serious now! MoTenn Magnum is gettin' serious now!
    Hit ebay...just bout one for 70ish plus shipping...get the one with the nav...the air controls drop down a lil and the pocket is gone on that bezel...
    Bigz...

UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION...come get some...

SteetStylez E-Tenn prez...
    www.streetstylezcc.com

*Mods*
    24" Paladin Stealth's
    UAS Bags
    Danko Lip Spoiler
    Demolded
    SRT8 Chrome bumper strips
    Tinted tail lights
    ~Audio~
    Kenwood DNX7100
    Bluetooth
    Reverse cam
    2 12" Fosgate T1 subs
    Directed 2400d Amp

QUE TU SABE DESO TRUEST ONE's Avatar TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star! TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star! TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star! TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star! TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star! TRUEST ONE is a Magnum All Star!
    I think ebay is your best bet if you don't want to pay top dollar. I got my double-din bezel on ebay for $36.00 shipped!

Love My Station Wagon JIM'S 05 ROLN ON 24'S's Avatar
    JIM'S 05 ROLN ON 24'S is gettin' serious now! JIM'S 05 ROLN ON 24'S is gettin' serious now! JIM'S 05 ROLN ON 24'S is gettin' serious now!

bezel

Attachment 1103

This is the bezel iam selling. if this will work for u PM me.
    "ENDLESS WORK OF ART "

But You Can Call Me Chris Cujofreak's Avatar Cujofreak is a Magnum Superstar! Cujofreak is a Magnum Superstar! Cujofreak is a Magnum Superstar! Cujofreak is a Magnum Superstar! Cujofreak is a Magnum Superstar! Cujofreak is a Magnum Superstar! Cujofreak is a Magnum Superstar! Cujofreak is a Magnum Superstar!
    Great, thanks very much everyone. Hopefully I won't run into any more problems now that I have the part number.

Jim's 05 I sent you a PM
    2009 Dodge Challenger SXT
    Mods:
    Engine: None
    Exterior: Chrome Gas Cap, Tinted Windows, Gold Hood Stripes, Classic "Challenger" Emblem, Sequential Tail Light Module, RPI Mud Flaps
    Interior: Pappa John Custom Shifter

Member lillarry253 is an unknown quantity at this point
    i need it when can i get it

QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! QuickSilver08 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    This thread is over a year old...you may want to consider starting a new one

LX Aficionado kingswingin's Avatar kingswingin is a Magnum Genious! kingswingin is a Magnum Genious! kingswingin is a Magnum Genious! kingswingin is a Magnum Genious! kingswingin is a Magnum Genious! kingswingin is a Magnum Genious! kingswingin is a Magnum Genious! kingswingin is a Magnum Genious! kingswingin is a Magnum Genious! kingswingin is a Magnum Genious! kingswingin is a Magnum Genious!
    Holy resurrection, batman!!

KSD

Check out my Cardomain...
    2005 Magnum RT-4128 180 t-stat, K&N 63 intake, NC-SXT grille, Mopar vinyl badges, skull & BT shifters, skull valve caps, crossbones tail cover, custom-painted engine bay w/skull graphics, VHT tinted tails, eyelids, Flowmaster 40's, no resonators, SuperChips, Audiobahn 10" subs, green AAC/Oznium interior LED's, AAC grille CCFLs, powdercoated RT wheels, painted calipers
    Future Mods
    black chrome pedals, more paint