- I used to drive an '02 4.7L, Dodge Dakota, Quad Cab 4x4 until I was plowed in a head-on. I also owned my dad's mid-life crisis an '85 Corvette, 350 TPI.
Now I have my Corvette in my pick-up truck... the Dodge Magnum R/T is the best car I've ever owned!!
- Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Sci Fi, Star Trek, Working on the House and Yard, Pugs
- Engine Modifications
- Diablo Predator U7135
K&N Air Charger 63 Series
Blastin' Bob's 7db resonator delete kit
- Exterior Mods
- 20 x 8.5 Helo Tease Wheels
255 / 45R - 20 Nitto NT 420S
Custom black paint and pin stripe.
Carriage Works upper and lower billet grille.
Xentec 6000K HID lows beams and fogs.
Custom fog light trim to match grille.
Chrome bumper corner inserts.
- Interior Mods
- LED cabin lamps
Chrome halos around door pulls and speakers
- Audio Mods
- Boston Acoustics with six CD changer and Sirius Radio (the factory stuff does just fine)
- Misc Mods.
- Custom painted engine cover
Hydraulic load-leveling tow package
UConnect with auto-dimming rear view mirror
Mopar remote starter
- Favorite Links
- Profile Welcome Message
- Dogs are the BEST kinds of people...
2005 Inferno Red RT
Diablo Predator and the 91 Octane CAI Tune
K&N Air Charger 63 Series, Blastin Bob's 7 db kit
Helo Tease Chrome Wheels, 20" x 8.5"
255/45R-20 Nitto NT 420S (I like some sidewalls)
Carriage Works billet grille with custom fog light inserts
Stock RT headlamps with 6000K HIDs
Custom Dodge Magnum Gallery
- Total Media
- Last Upload
- Sweet 16
- Total Comments
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 05:10 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1