Blackberry storm 2 or Droid???

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

View Poll Results: What verizon phone would you go with??

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blackberry Storm 2

3 18.75%
  • Motorola Droid

7 43.75%
  • Htc Droid

2 12.50%
  • Something different

4 25.00%

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

rollin and lookin good chance6384's Avatar
    chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious!
    And the winner ...... for me anyways..... DROID the phone is awesome..... fast....... and the touch screen is all that.... and the keypad.....even with my big fingers...... very usable.....

and oh...by the way... bluetooth headset calling..... if thats what all the fuss is about... I can do that with my jawbone no prob...the rep said it was something with bluetooth in the car that they have a problem with...

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

SpaceCity LX Knightrider's Avatar Knightrider is a Magnum All Star! Knightrider is a Magnum All Star! Knightrider is a Magnum All Star! Knightrider is a Magnum All Star! Knightrider is a Magnum All Star! Knightrider is a Magnum All Star!
    FYI rumor is Iphone will either expanding or all together going to Verizon for those that are undecided or can wait. Me personally I like the Droid better, granted I have fooled around with friends Iphone and Droids. I am tempted to see what happens with that rumor though. (give's the Droid a little time to "prove" itself)

"If I don't remember, It didn't happen"

"I do not think his Magnum will fit in my parking space"

2008 Magnum R/t, Black - Panaramic Sunroof, Hood struts, OEM SRT hood, 300 SRT wheels, 2 JL Audio 10 (with no name 1k watt amp,) Wood flooring, Demolded, Carbon Fiber AirHammer, Diablo Predator, LED lighting, Halo's, Plasti-dipping - SO FAR!

Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to! Bigal470 is the one everyone should be listening to!
    I was about to pull the trigger on the droid. I currently have a phone through Verizon plan is about 59 a month with unlimited text so long story short to get all the features i would need to add 30 bucks more a month to my plan 90 a month for a phone... yeah no thanks....

PhatPhat is a Magnum Expert in Training! PhatPhat is a Magnum Expert in Training! PhatPhat is a Magnum Expert in Training! PhatPhat is a Magnum Expert in Training!
    iphone all the way

and if you have a sim card you can use it in the iphone...for free

i have a 3g jailbroken/unlocked and it didnt cost me a penny to do.

PhatPhat is a Magnum Expert in Training! PhatPhat is a Magnum Expert in Training! PhatPhat is a Magnum Expert in Training! PhatPhat is a Magnum Expert in Training!
    and no other carrier is gonna get iphone...they want to much control over it and apple isnt having it.

Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious!
    Quote: Originally Posted by PhatPhat View Post
    and no other carrier is gonna get iphone...they want to much control over it and apple isnt having it.

The iPhone will never go to Verizon IMO. Verizon is winning the Mobile war in this country without having to bow down to Apple's controlling nature. Not to mention Verizon's anti-iPhone campaign for the launch of their Droid line of phones. In addition to the HTC Eris and Motorola A855, there are at least 3 more Droid phones coming to Verizon in the next 6 months.

Do you think Apple wants to get in bed with Verizon after this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23BhwZ0oqNI]YouTube - iDon't - Droid commercial[/ame]

Hood

Stage 1 HHP Cam ~ 3k Stall ~ SRT Headers & Mids ~ 3.06 Gears ~ Ported TB ~ 6 Speed Challenger Motor Mounts ~ Mopar CAI ~ 6.1 Blastin Bobs Kit

Audio
    Pioneer AppRadio 3 ~ CT Sounds 125.4 Amp & 1400.1 Amp ~ Hertz HCX690 6x9's & HSK165 6.5's ~ 12" PSI Custom Subs in Fiberglass Pocket Enclosures ~ Viper SmartStart System ~ 3 Kinetik KHC700 Batteries - Ohio Generator 320W Alternator

Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious! Skizza is a Magnum Genious!
    Quote: Originally Posted by chance6384 View Post
    And the winner ...... for me anyways..... DROID the phone is awesome..... fast....... and the touch screen is all that.... and the keypad.....even with my big fingers...... very usable.....

and oh...by the way... bluetooth headset calling..... if thats what all the fuss is about... I can do that with my jawbone no prob...the rep said it was something with bluetooth in the car that they have a problem with...

For some "free" Apps go HERE.

Here are some of my favorites:
    Locale - With Locale, you create situations specifying conditions under which your phone's settings should change. For example, your "At School" situation notices when your location condition is "77 Mass Ave" (school address), and changes your ringer volume setting to vibrate. Quickly define zones that are important to you using Google Maps and our own custom geocoder, Locale's incredible location technology leverages GPS, Wi-Fi, and cellular positioning to determine the location of your phone. You can have it automatically change ringtone, send tweets, sms, change wallpaper, display, and more based on your location.

Barcode Scanner
    (free in app Market) - It just became a really good idea to take your Google Android device shopping with you. Android now packs a barcode scanning feature that plugs into Google's Mobile Product Search database, so you can compare prices on items you find and see if it might be cheaper to buy online.

Caller ID by Whitepages (free in app market)- Have you ever gotten a call on your mobile phone you didn’t recognize and debated whether to answer the call or not? The answer is probably yes! Maybe you’ve missed a call from someone important, or answered a call from someone you didn’t want to talk to. Sure, Caller ID works on traditional phones, but if you use a mobile phone (like most people), there wasn’t much you could do about it – until now. Best of all, you’ll get a whole lot more than traditional Caller ID. In addition to seeing the caller’s name instantly (if it’s listed), you can:
    - See the address or city and state where the phone is registered
    - Look up and display the caller’s address using Google Maps
    - Get notifications for calls you miss, and store numbers in a list for later reference
    - With one tap, add the caller’s name and number to your phone Contact List — and even sync with your Google Contacts account online

Advanced Task Manager - Advanced Task Manager provides a number of additional functionality:

1) View running apps, services, and processes
    2) View memory footprint of everything
    3) Ability to switch to running apps

What I like is you can select a bunch of apps/services to end whenever you want by simply shaking the phone.

Nesoid, Gensoid, and Gameboid - Play FULL Nintendo, Sega Genesis, and Gameboy games on your phone. I currently have over 100 games, from Madden 02-06, NBA Live, NHL Hockey, Mike Tyson's Punchout, Castlevania, Contra, and many more.

Keyring - Next to my car keys, there are a bunch of discount/reward cards for stores like Best Buy, CVS, Staples, Borders, and several other retailers. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to get rid of that clutter? Keyring, an Android app that scans and stores club cards on your Android phone for later use. Account info on a card’s barcode or identifier is saved to the phone and displayed on-screen, so store clerks can then scan it at the time of purchase and credit the purchase to your account. By storing the information on the phone, users are free to leave their mini-cards behind.

Handcent - Handcent SMS is a FREE enhanced SMS & MMS application for Android offering

-Full Support SMS,MMS including attach picture, movies, audio.....
    ·Great customizability, you can define many options on settings window
    ·Power SMS POP UP Window including SMS Template(Quick Text),Recognize Speech and Speak SMS
    ·Group Send SMS & MMS, easy people & group select , Sync with your phone contact database
    ·Beautiful UI ,including different theme and different conversation bubble style (iPhone, handcent ,android)...
    ·Define different ringtones ,vibrate, LED, background, signature ,bubble style... for different people
    ·Support additional font pack ,can display sms message with many beautiful & stylish font
    ·Include 10 and more countries language pack and will continue support more language
    ·Many useful functions including Blacklist, Search SMS & MMS ,Batch Mode for threads & Messages....
    Orb - Orb is a mutlimedia streaming service that uses your home computer’s (hopefully large) library of media and allows mobile devices such as the Droid to stream it directly to the device. Television, Movies, Music, Radio, etc…. you name it… ORB can bring all your content directly to your mobile phone.

Say My Name -Want to know who´s calling without looking at your phone? This app will tell you! It reads the caller ID saved in your adressbook and tells you who´s calling (you can customize it)
    *Now with Locale Plug-in!*
    I also like Imeem, Pandora, Photsafe & Videosafe, Astro, Backrounds, and Orb (awesome).
    Last edited by Skizza; 11-19-2009 at 02:53 AM.

Hood

Stage 1 HHP Cam ~ 3k Stall ~ SRT Headers & Mids ~ 3.06 Gears ~ Ported TB ~ 6 Speed Challenger Motor Mounts ~ Mopar CAI ~ 6.1 Blastin Bobs Kit

Audio
    Pioneer AppRadio 3 ~ CT Sounds 125.4 Amp & 1400.1 Amp ~ Hertz HCX690 6x9's & HSK165 6.5's ~ 12" PSI Custom Subs in Fiberglass Pocket Enclosures ~ Viper SmartStart System ~ 3 Kinetik KHC700 Batteries - Ohio Generator 320W Alternator

SpaceCity LX Knightrider's Avatar Knightrider is a Magnum All Star! Knightrider is a Magnum All Star! Knightrider is a Magnum All Star! Knightrider is a Magnum All Star! Knightrider is a Magnum All Star! Knightrider is a Magnum All Star!
    like I said the Iphone to Verizon was a rumor LOL

I am liking the Droid more and more

anyone want to help me out when they renew their phone contracts pm me PLZ lol (that is for ANY cell phone but cricket)

"If I don't remember, It didn't happen"

"I do not think his Magnum will fit in my parking space"

2008 Magnum R/t, Black - Panaramic Sunroof, Hood struts, OEM SRT hood, 300 SRT wheels, 2 JL Audio 10 (with no name 1k watt amp,) Wood flooring, Demolded, Carbon Fiber AirHammer, Diablo Predator, LED lighting, Halo's, Plasti-dipping - SO FAR!

Junior Member tracyjump is an unknown quantity at this point
    Wondershare BlackBerry Converter Suite is an good choice to rip dvd and converter video to your BB. Now Wondershare release Christmas special offer - 40% discount off.

fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to!
    iipphhoonneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Keep callin it a hearse..N..Youll be in the back!

rollin and lookin good chance6384's Avatar
    chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious! chance6384 is a Magnum Genious!
    My latest update.....got the Droid. ..got the update....its like the commercials. ..fast...scarey fast. I can out surf some of my friends computers. Glad I made this move

onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious!
    For what it's worth, I have had the blackberry curve (8350 and 8900) for more than a year now, and I hate them. I will never again own a blackberry! I was so glad when I finally moved off of it. I moved to an iPhone and it's a world of difference, but I'm sure anything non-blackberry would be better.

See my gallery here: OneLook's Gallery

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2