WOW, a repair order from 1928!

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread

NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!

WOW, a repair order from 1928!

A friend of mine just sent me a copy of a repair order request from 1928 sent to the owner of a Model T Ford! I think this is so cool!!! LOL

My Cars:
    2006 Magnum SRT8 "SHADOW"
    2005 Red Magnum R/T "LUCKY"
    2005 Blue Magnum R/T "BLUE"
    2006 Chrysler 300SRT "CHEETA"
    Plus have SEVERAL OTHER RIDES
    "Old Geezers LOVE cars Too!!!

Hemi Registry #864 2/15/08
    Jim

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member n2fordmuscle's Avatar n2fordmuscle is a Magnum All Star! n2fordmuscle is a Magnum All Star! n2fordmuscle is a Magnum All Star! n2fordmuscle is a Magnum All Star! n2fordmuscle is a Magnum All Star! n2fordmuscle is a Magnum All Star! n2fordmuscle is a Magnum All Star!
    That's very cool Jim! Check out those parts & labor costs.

Eh.. um.. I choose.. sandwich! Ladon's Avatar Ladon is a Magnum All Star! Ladon is a Magnum All Star! Ladon is a Magnum All Star! Ladon is a Magnum All Star! Ladon is a Magnum All Star! Ladon is a Magnum All Star! Ladon is a Magnum All Star!
    Thats pretty awesome! I wish engine work was still that cheap!
    Mod List:

Engine Mods: Big Bully Intake, Catch Can, Pypes Exhaust, Predator

Interior: Blue LEDs

Exterior: 8000k HID Lows and Fogs, Demolded, Painted Calipers,
    Smoked LED Taillights, 18" Magnum 500 Rims, 245/55/18 BF Goodrich Radial TA Tires.

Chargum Conversion: Danko Grille & Chin Spoiler,
    AAC Blue/White Halos, TruFiber 1" Hood, Projector Headlights.

Suspension: SRT8 Sway Bars

Upcoming Mods: BC Racing Coilovers, Brake Upgrade, Strut Tower Brace

Senior Member TX_SRT8_USAF's Avatar TX_SRT8_USAF is a Magnum All Star! TX_SRT8_USAF is a Magnum All Star! TX_SRT8_USAF is a Magnum All Star! TX_SRT8_USAF is a Magnum All Star! TX_SRT8_USAF is a Magnum All Star! TX_SRT8_USAF is a Magnum All Star!
    Blog Entries
    WOW! NICE! Can we do a rewind in time!?? lol
    Robert
    Present 2006 300C SRT8
    Predator 91 oct Tune w/ CAI, Zoomers Exhaust, LMI "Frankentake" CAI, 6000K HIDs, 22" Vipers, BCR Coilovers more to come!

full 300 swap inside and out hellsfire's Avatar
    hellsfire is a Magnum Genious! hellsfire is a Magnum Genious! hellsfire is a Magnum Genious! hellsfire is a Magnum Genious! hellsfire is a Magnum Genious! hellsfire is a Magnum Genious! hellsfire is a Magnum Genious! hellsfire is a Magnum Genious! hellsfire is a Magnum Genious! hellsfire is a Magnum Genious! hellsfire is a Magnum Genious!
    i wish parts and labor was still that cheap lol

igolo is a Magnum Superstar! igolo is a Magnum Superstar! igolo is a Magnum Superstar! igolo is a Magnum Superstar! igolo is a Magnum Superstar! igolo is a Magnum Superstar! igolo is a Magnum Superstar! igolo is a Magnum Superstar!
    That's to cool!! To go to the dealership now a days, you'd have to add all those prices together and times by 10...lol

I'd Rather be Camping! SilverMaggie's Avatar

SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    $2.50 for labor!?!? That's highway robbery!!!

Really though Jim, that is so frickin cool!
    In Loving Memory

CAT3 is a Magnum All Star! CAT3 is a Magnum All Star! CAT3 is a Magnum All Star! CAT3 is a Magnum All Star! CAT3 is a Magnum All Star! CAT3 is a Magnum All Star! CAT3 is a Magnum All Star! CAT3 is a Magnum All Star!
    Since y'all seen this first, guess I'll have to be the first one to say "I wish that stamps were still that cheap!"
    Charlie - 07' Black SXT- Painted: eyelids,light buckets & grill, tint windows & tails, -badges & molding, Kicker Upgrade Amp, low HID, RT exhaust, 4" Infinity 4002i dash speakers undermount installed.
    Looking for: HIDs; Steering wheel switches; CAI; Danko Chin Spoiler; 402 Rear Spolier; 300C (Mid) spoiler; R/T or Hotchkis Sway Bar upgrade; SRT8 or Eibach Pro/B&G S2 Springs; 2sets of Kicker 6x9s; 300SRT8 Wheels; 17" Flip-down DVD
    *= parts on order *= parts awaiting install

Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    1(855) 3GC-Parts
    -------------------------------------------
    Gussets, Trophies, WineRacks and Metal Artwork
    You Dream It, We Can Build It

Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Threegpsi is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    1(855) 3GC-Parts
    Gussets, Trophies, WineRacks and Metal Artwork
    You Dream It, We Can Build It

waldo is the one everyone should be listening to! waldo is the one everyone should be listening to! waldo is the one everyone should be listening to! waldo is the one everyone should be listening to! waldo is the one everyone should be listening to! waldo is the one everyone should be listening to! waldo is the one everyone should be listening to! waldo is the one everyone should be listening to! waldo is the one everyone should be listening to! waldo is the one everyone should be listening to! waldo is the one everyone should be listening to!
    Here's a thought... we all know there are still a whole bunch of Model T's out there and I'm always getting flyers fom dealers claiming they'll match or beat another dealers coupon.

I'm just wondering what the local Ford service department would say... Hmmmmmm.

I'd sure like to be standing there when some old codger rolls in with his "T" and asks for all that work to be done.
    W.W.E.D.? Admit nothing, deny everything... demand proof

D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious! D-LASH is a Magnum Genious!
    I had a good laugh at the confidence they had in this "good car" ....
    "some can last 1,2, 3 and even 5 years" ....LOL
    thats awsome