Busier than a 1 legged man at a butt kicking contest...

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Overweight Ninja Fade2Black's Avatar

Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!

Busier than a 1 legged man at a butt kicking contest...

Sorry I've been out of commission and not on the forum lately. Been really busy at work. So busy in fact that I've fooled them into giving me a promotion. Yours truly is now an "Assistant Vice President". If they only knew...

Anyways, my jay-oh-bee has be traveling a lot so if you get a PM, it's because I may be in your hood. Hide yo' women and children!!! hehe...
    Last edited by Fade2Black; 12-01-2010 at 10:24 PM.
    I can swallow two pieces of string and an hour later...they come out of my a$$ tied together. I $hit you knot!!!

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Congrats on the promotion, Sonny!!!! Nice to see you gettin' some free time to post up!!!

My Cars:
    2006 Magnum SRT8 "SHADOW"
    2005 Red Magnum R/T "LUCKY"
    2005 Blue Magnum R/T "BLUE"
    2006 Chrysler 300SRT "CHEETA"
    Plus have SEVERAL OTHER RIDES
    "Old Geezers LOVE cars Too!!!

Hemi Registry #864 2/15/08
    Jim

Santi is a Magnum Genious! Santi is a Magnum Genious! Santi is a Magnum Genious! Santi is a Magnum Genious! Santi is a Magnum Genious! Santi is a Magnum Genious! Santi is a Magnum Genious! Santi is a Magnum Genious! Santi is a Magnum Genious! Santi is a Magnum Genious! Santi is a Magnum Genious!
    conrtas bro aint nothing better than more money hahhaha

CAT3 is a Magnum All Star! CAT3 is a Magnum All Star! CAT3 is a Magnum All Star! CAT3 is a Magnum All Star! CAT3 is a Magnum All Star! CAT3 is a Magnum All Star! CAT3 is a Magnum All Star! CAT3 is a Magnum All Star!
    Congratulations (A)Vice President Sonny. Now, since you know where I live anytime shoot me a pm and we'll give you a warm bed, good Créole (with the é to identify it as Haitian not Lower Alabama (Louisiana, aka LA)).

Oh gosh, what was I thinking? Are you hiring?
    Charlie - 07' Black SXT- Painted: eyelids,light buckets & grill, tint windows & tails, -badges & molding, Kicker Upgrade Amp, low HID, RT exhaust, 4" Infinity 4002i dash speakers undermount installed.
    Looking for: HIDs; Steering wheel switches; CAI; Danko Chin Spoiler; 402 Rear Spolier; 300C (Mid) spoiler; R/T or Hotchkis Sway Bar upgrade; SRT8 or Eibach Pro/B&G S2 Springs; 2sets of Kicker 6x9s; 300SRT8 Wheels; 17" Flip-down DVD
    *= parts on order *= parts awaiting install

I'd Rather be Camping! SilverMaggie's Avatar

SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! SilverMaggie is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Congrats Mr. A.V.P.!!!

Hope your job brings you up into our hood someday!
    Last edited by SilverMaggie; 12-02-2010 at 10:07 AM.
    In Loving Memory

^you cant see my mag... hahaha 'Couve Mag's Avatar

'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar! 'Couve Mag is a Magnum Superstar!
    hey sonny if youre up my way u can have my crazy ex-wife.. lol jk i wouldnt put that on anyone...
    MAGNUM....... Not just a condom anymore....

PDX MAGNUMS: http://www.custommagnums.com/forums/...iscussionid=43

Originally Posted by Manny08

"How do you fit the really big meats in the rear? "

YOU SPIT ON IT FIRST..

MRS.PAID4 R/T is the one everyone should be listening to! MRS.PAID4 R/T is the one everyone should be listening to! MRS.PAID4 R/T is the one everyone should be listening to! MRS.PAID4 R/T is the one everyone should be listening to! MRS.PAID4 R/T is the one everyone should be listening to! MRS.PAID4 R/T is the one everyone should be listening to! MRS.PAID4 R/T is the one everyone should be listening to! MRS.PAID4 R/T is the one everyone should be listening to! MRS.PAID4 R/T is the one everyone should be listening to! MRS.PAID4 R/T is the one everyone should be listening to! MRS.PAID4 R/T is the one everyone should be listening to!
    A big CONGRATULATIONS & way to go SONNY on your promotion as A.V.P.!!!! Thats what im talkin bout... You doin tha damn thang!!! Im very happy for you!!!
    2005 MAGNUM R/T (RED) & 2006 SXT (BLACK) 22" AKUZA WHEELS (BLACK & BRUSHED ALUMINUM) PAPAJOHN CUSTOM SHIFTER, ALUMINUM PEDAL KIT, SKULL FRONT GRILL EMBLEM, "DUB" EMBLEMS, 3G VERTICAL DOORS, KARLS KREATION SWITCH PLATE, CHROME COLD AIR INTAKE & TINTED WINDOWS, 3G Engine Kit. LARGE RED R/T GRILL EMBLEM. Train Horns, Purple Ground Effect Lights & Black Euro Racing Stripes.
    Theresa, AKA "Tee"

HemiMag is a Magnum Genious! HemiMag is a Magnum Genious! HemiMag is a Magnum Genious! HemiMag is a Magnum Genious! HemiMag is a Magnum Genious! HemiMag is a Magnum Genious! HemiMag is a Magnum Genious! HemiMag is a Magnum Genious! HemiMag is a Magnum Genious! HemiMag is a Magnum Genious! HemiMag is a Magnum Genious!
    congrats and good to see the Overweight ninja is out of hiding!!!!
    Proud CAMM Member - Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars

Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler!
    Gratz Sonny!

'05 R/T

PPP stage 3 big valve heads - Howards cam 219/227 .600/.575 112 LSA (108 ICL) - PAC 1518 springs - forged pushrods - 6.1 lifters - 6.1 oil pump - 6.1 timing set - Modern Muscle stage 1+ ported 6.1 manifold
    & 85mm throttle body - 6.1 fuel injectors - 6.1 fuel rails - 25% UDP - Jet 180 tstat - LMI 4" true CAI - MSD "Blaster" coils - 8.2mm Taylor wires - JBA headers - JBA high flow mids - Corsa catback - Diablosport Intune
    Paramount series 55, stage 1 transmission, "Dominator" 3000 stall tc & stage II valve body - Tranzformer shift kit - B&M Hi-Tek transmission cooler - 226mm Getrag 3.91 LSD - BC racing coilovers - Eibach front & rear sways
    Prothane LX bushing kit - BWoody endlinks - Razors Edge strut bar - Wilwood big brake kit by TCE - W6A 6 piston front calipers on 14.25" 2 piece GT rotors - Dynapro 4 piston rear calipers on 13" 2 piece GT rotors
    Trufiber Challenger A58 carbon fiber hood - Vossen VVS-CV3 & Nitto 420s - 22" x 9" w/265/35/22 & 22" x 10.5" w/295/30/22 - tuning by Ditos motors ---- Hemi Registry #943

Member didyoma's Avatar didyoma is a Magnum Expert! didyoma is a Magnum Expert! didyoma is a Magnum Expert! didyoma is a Magnum Expert!
    Nice, V.P. sounds good. Happy for you man.

Being kept down by the man 4rwheeler's Avatar

4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to! 4rwheeler is the one everyone should be listening to!
    ASS VP? Sounds like it should be your new license plate...

All jokes aside, Congrats bro...
    "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
    -Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! Fade2Black is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Quote: Originally Posted by NOTPAID4MSRT8 View Post
    Congrats on the promotion, Sonny!!!! Nice to see you gettin' some free time to post up!!!
    Thanks Jimmie!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Santi View Post
    conrtas bro aint nothing better than more money hahhaha
    Mo' Money...Mo' Problems!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by CAT3 View Post
    Congratulations (A)Vice President Sonny. Now, since you know where I live anytime shoot me a pm and we'll give you a warm bed, good Créole (with the é to identify it as Haitian not Lower Alabama (Louisiana, aka LA)).

Oh gosh, what was I thinking? Are you hiring?
    You had me at "warm bed"!!! LOL. Wish I was hiring.

Quote: Originally Posted by SilverMaggie View Post
    Congrats Mr. A.V.P.!!!

Hope your job brings you up into our hood someday!
    I heard Fairfield is a nice place to live... I'm sure I'll be in your area one of these days.

Quote: Originally Posted by 'Couve Mag View Post
    hey sonny if youre up my way u can have my crazy ex-wife.. lol jk i wouldnt put that on anyone...
    I'd hit it (w/ a baseball bat).

Quote: Originally Posted by MRS.PAID4 R/T View Post
    A big CONGRATULATIONS & way to go SONNY on your promotion as A.V.P.!!!! Thats what im talkin bout... You doin tha damn thang!!! Im very happy for you!!!
    Thanks Tee!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by hemimag24s View Post
    congrats and good to see the Overweight ninja is out of hiding!!!!
    Nah...still lurking in the shadows. Ya better check your 6!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Fireman2118 View Post
    Gratz Sonny!
    Thank Billie boy!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by didyoma View Post
    Nice, V.P. sounds good. Happy for you man.
    AVP...I keep telling everyone it stands for "Alien Vs. Predator"!!! Thanks bro

Quote: Originally Posted by 4rwheeler View Post
    ASS VP? Sounds like it should be your new license plate...

All jokes aside, Congrats bro...
    Don't give me any ideas focker! Thanks Jason
    I can swallow two pieces of string and an hour later...they come out of my a$$ tied together. I $hit you knot!!!

I taught I taw a puddy tat.... Steves05RT's Avatar
    Steves05RT is a Magnum Genious! Steves05RT is a Magnum Genious! Steves05RT is a Magnum Genious! Steves05RT is a Magnum Genious! Steves05RT is a Magnum Genious! Steves05RT is a Magnum Genious! Steves05RT is a Magnum Genious! Steves05RT is a Magnum Genious! Steves05RT is a Magnum Genious! Steves05RT is a Magnum Genious! Steves05RT is a Magnum Genious!
    Congrats on the promotion brother. Way to go!

Quote: Originally Posted by Steves05RT View Post
    Congrats on the promotion brother. Way to go!
    Thanks!!! Just trying to stay ahead in the game and not be like that bird in your avatar!

Hemi? Noooooooo! gangster wagon's Avatar

gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious! gangster wagon is a Magnum Genious!
    Congrats!! So you had to have a butt kicking contest with a 1 legged man to get the promotions? Glad u won!!! LOL

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast