getting the stock tune out of my predator

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread

Member sleeper_r/t's Avatar sleeper_r/t is a Magnum Expert in Training! sleeper_r/t is a Magnum Expert in Training! sleeper_r/t is a Magnum Expert in Training!

getting the stock tune out of my predator

how do i go by taking the stock tune out of my predator to send to get a new tune made for my cam and heads upgrade? and what do i have to give him so he knows my car?

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler!
    You can go to options and select "export original backup". That will provide you with a copy of your stock tune.

Who ever's doing the tuning should know what information he needs.......ASK him!
    Last edited by Fireman2118; 04-02-2010 at 01:03 PM.

'05 R/T

PPP stage 3 big valve heads - Howards cam 219/227 .600/.575 112 LSA (108 ICL) - PAC 1518 springs - forged pushrods - 6.1 lifters - 6.1 oil pump - 6.1 timing set - Modern Muscle stage 1+ ported 6.1 manifold
    & 85mm throttle body - 6.1 fuel injectors - 6.1 fuel rails - 25% UDP - Jet 180 tstat - LMI 4" true CAI - MSD "Blaster" coils - 8.2mm Taylor wires - JBA headers - JBA high flow mids - Corsa catback - Diablosport Intune
    Paramount series 55, stage 1 transmission, "Dominator" 3000 stall tc & stage II valve body - Tranzformer shift kit - B&M Hi-Tek transmission cooler - 226mm Getrag 3.91 LSD - BC racing coilovers - Eibach front & rear sways
    BWoody endlinks - Razors Edge strut bar - Wilwood big brake kit by TCE - W6A 6 piston front calipers on 14.25" 2 piece GT rotors - Dynapro 4 piston rear calipers on 13" 2 piece GT rotors
    Trufiber Challenger A58 carbon fiber hood - Vossen VVS-CV3 & Nitto 420s - 22" x 9" w/265/35/22 & 22" x 10.5" w/295/30/22 - tuning by Ditos motors ---- Hemi Registry #943

Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler!
    I believe you can export the stock back up.

Wheels // Accessories // Body kits // Suspension // Electronics

Member sleeper_r/t's Avatar sleeper_r/t is a Magnum Expert in Training! sleeper_r/t is a Magnum Expert in Training! sleeper_r/t is a Magnum Expert in Training!
    Quote: Originally Posted by Fireman2118 View Post
    You can go to options and select "export original backup". That will provide you with a copy of your stock tune.

Who ever's doing the tuning should know what information he needs.......ASK him!
    jeremy is going to modify your tune to work on my car. and he told me what i needed to give him but i forgot. i think the calibration ID # and the version im running on my predator. just ordered the srt lifters and pushrods that i thought came with the package but knew the lifters werent. but he's sending the pushrods to me for free so thats good.

Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Fireman2118 knows more than the President of Chrysler!
    Quote: Originally Posted by sleeper_r/t View Post
    jeremy is going to modify your tune to work on my car. and he told me what i needed to give him but i forgot. i think the calibration ID # and the version im running on my predator. just ordered the srt lifters and pushrods that i thought came with the package but knew the lifters werent. but he's sending the pushrods to me for free so thats good.
    He took care of me also. I'm glad to hear he's going to get you up and running.

If there's anything else I can do to help you out Brent, let me know.

'05 R/T

PPP stage 3 big valve heads - Howards cam 219/227 .600/.575 112 LSA (108 ICL) - PAC 1518 springs - forged pushrods - 6.1 lifters - 6.1 oil pump - 6.1 timing set - Modern Muscle stage 1+ ported 6.1 manifold
    & 85mm throttle body - 6.1 fuel injectors - 6.1 fuel rails - 25% UDP - Jet 180 tstat - LMI 4" true CAI - MSD "Blaster" coils - 8.2mm Taylor wires - JBA headers - JBA high flow mids - Corsa catback - Diablosport Intune
    Paramount series 55, stage 1 transmission, "Dominator" 3000 stall tc & stage II valve body - Tranzformer shift kit - B&M Hi-Tek transmission cooler - 226mm Getrag 3.91 LSD - BC racing coilovers - Eibach front & rear sways
    BWoody endlinks - Razors Edge strut bar - Wilwood big brake kit by TCE - W6A 6 piston front calipers on 14.25" 2 piece GT rotors - Dynapro 4 piston rear calipers on 13" 2 piece GT rotors
    Trufiber Challenger A58 carbon fiber hood - Vossen VVS-CV3 & Nitto 420s - 22" x 9" w/265/35/22 & 22" x 10.5" w/295/30/22 - tuning by Ditos motors ---- Hemi Registry #943

Quote: Originally Posted by Fireman2118 View Post
    He took care of me also. I'm glad to hear he's going to get you up and running.

If there's anything else I can do to help you out Brent, let me know.
    yeah i should be all back together in the next couple of weeks hopefully no problems after start up. everything went real good on the install so far. and thanks again for the tune and the advice.

Quote: Originally Posted by sleeper_r/t View Post
    yeah i should be all back together in the next couple of weeks hopefully no problems after start up. everything went real good on the install so far. and thanks again for the tune and the advice.

It's all good.....Want to hear your car roar when finished!

'05 R/T

i will post videos on first start up

TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to!
    whoo-hoo! another cammed RT! we're growing in force! I'll be helping a fellow Club Member with his cam swap here in about a month.

there's nothin' like that initial start-up with the computer learning the new cam. sounds SO good!
    Spartan Max Cam
    Stock Heads
    180 T'stat
    Ported Thottle Body
    SLP Pulley
    JBA Shorty Headers
    SLP Loudmouth
    Tuned by ExaTorq

Quote: Originally Posted by TheWraith View Post
    whoo-hoo! another cammed RT! we're growing in force! I'll be helping a fellow Club Member with his cam swap here in about a month.

there's nothin' like that initial start-up with the computer learning the new cam. sounds SO good!

Agreed!.........How about the first stab off the accelerator.......

'05 R/T

i cant get my stock tune to load to my pc. i get an error saying please use your Perfomance tune menu to read your orignial backup tune before exporting.

TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to! TheWraith is the one everyone should be listening to!
    you need to install one of the Diablo tunes or a Custom Tune before exporting your original tune to your PC, bro
    Spartan Max Cam
    Stock Heads
    180 T'stat
    Ported Thottle Body
    SLP Pulley
    JBA Shorty Headers
    SLP Loudmouth
    Tuned by ExaTorq

Ok thanks i will try that after work