Thanks again to everyone who participated in the first month of this "trial run". With 8 submissions and 41 voters I would consider it a promising result. If participation remains strong during this second month, I will discuss the potential of prizes with the administration staff.
This months theme is:
Please submit entries along with Custom Magnums username to the below e-mail no later than
July 24, 2012 (11:59pm)
The winning contestent will recieved an enhanced 8.5 x 11 print of the winning photo. Thank you Jerod (Wexy21) for donating your time and skill to offer this prize.
The following rules apply:
1) One entry per member, per contest.
2) Member must take photo.
3) Member's Magnum must be in the photo.
4) Photograph must be taken for this contest - no previous shots allowed.
5) Photoshopping is not allowed except for modifying the license plate, brightness and contrast, and crop/resize.
6) Entries to be submit by e-mail only. Photographs posted directly in this thread will be deleted.
7) The winner is responsible for deciding next month's theme. If he/she does not wish to choose a theme they may nominate another member to do so for them. If he/she is MIA the 2nd place contestant chooses the theme.
8) Contest submissions will be accepted the first 3 weeks of the month, voting will take place the last week of the month.
9) No vote solicitation. Do not post threads on this or other forums requesting votes (this includes social media).
10) Violations of any rule can be reported (anonymously) to the submission e-mail above. All reports will be investigated to ensure a fair contest.
Can't wait to see the pics pour in !!!! of course I won't see them but still the anticipation alone !!!! I've got to get me a camera sigh !!!!
22x10x22 22x9x22 |K&N Cold Air intake |Flashtech LED Halo's | Switchback LED's |Tinted tail lights|Stealthbulbs(rear) | Tinted Side Markers | 6k DDM HID's (lows and fog)|UAS Air Suspension|
Think I'll participate this time around, if I can get a chance to get a pic...
It's the car Batman bought when he had kids!Greenking @ Mopar MeetPRAISE THE lowered!Two Magnum family 2006 SE and SRT.. hey look, I'm Jim jr With the crazy Magnum guy starter kit!
OOOOHHH I like this theme...can't wait!!!!
Living The Magnum Lifestyle
Wallets, prepare to cry; The mod bug WILL bite, you WILL get infected, and you WILL spend
C.M.O.M - July 2012
This will be interesting to find an underground theme in NC. But im sure ill find something.
Eibach Pro Kit, R1 Concepts Premium Rotors, 2Crave Black Diamond No. 2 wrapped in Falken 265.35.22, Danko Mini Chin Spoiler, LamboDoors4U vertical Doors, Custom open mouth mod, MSRT Seats, Custom Bezel with Kenwood DDX-370 Double Din DVD HU, 2x 12's in custom tuned vented box, 1x 1800 rms Power Acoustik mono block, Hifonics doors, Pioneer rears, Blue LEDs, and like always...
MORE TO COME!
Just to give you guys some helpful hints on the theme. For everyone who doesn't have access to underground parking lots, any covered parking lot should do. They are all dark and lit up the same. I think Chutsk10 would agree that any covered parking would be ok, as long as you don't take a pic showing trees and sunlight in the back ground. If you look at my photo that Oracle Lighting used, it was in an above ground parking garage.
05 Magnum RT...87 Grand National...65 Fairlane 500...91 GMC Syclone...98 Buell S1W
You know that you live in the country when the closest covered parking area is more than an hour away :-( almost got arrested trying to get into the last contest (stupid cop who just wanted to find something wrong he could ticket) and with the requirements of this one it nocks me out.... Maybe next month
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Other ideas might include being in or in front of tunnels (car, train etc.) , underpasses, caves, mines, quarries. . .
Last edited by Chutsk10; 07-03-2012 at 10:01 AM.
If I really wanted to i am sure that I could come up with something, no matter what your theme is there will always be some that won't be able to participate. Please don't take my comments as being upset I know sooner or later there will be a theme right up my alley
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
First weekend of the July photo contest, it would be nice to see a submission or two by the end of it!