2005 Dodge Magnum Dr Blue 20" chrm rims, DVD video 8000$ in stereo alone

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread

Member robertk is just warmin' up!

2005 Dodge Magnum Dr Blue 20" chrm rims, DVD video 8000$ in stereo alone

2005 Dodge Magnum SXT 3.5 auto RWD
    Power locks/windows/mirrors/seat
    Cruise control
    Power Sunroof
    52,000 miles
    Dark Blue metallic, Not a dent on the ext, few small scratches
    Black and tan Interior perfect condition
    20” chrome wheels in perfect condition, tires about 50% left - worn even.

Above is how I received the car about 3 months ago. I added the following. All new, no more then 3 mo old, each stereo item is from Crutchfield.com and you can easily search thier site for the model number I give and see exactly what I bought and how much etc and see that I am Not over exaggerating the cost of each item:
    K/N CAI system on the car. – 349$
    Custom DOT approved LED tail lights – 299$
    Custom Very high power battery – 300$
    Alpine IDA-W505 DVD,CD,IPOD,7” screen head unit – 1,099$
    Inside the headunit is the Blackbird 2 portable nav with Bluetooth for your cell phone and lots more – 499$
    Rear view camera that auto switches to view behind when put in Rev. – 129$
    Alpine PXA-H701 Multichannel Sound Processor - 499$
    Alpine PDX-1.1000 1000watt sub amp - 799$
    Alpine PDX-4.150 4x150w Mids/high amp – 699$
    Alpine PDX-5 4x75W & 1x300W 5 channel amp for mids/highs and 8” subs – 599$
    Boston Acoustics Pro60SE front door speakers – 599$
    Boston Acoustics Pro60SE Rear speakers – 599$
    Infinity Kappa 32.9 3.5” front dash imaging speakers – 99$
    Kicker 8” mid bass/sub woofers in rear 2 total – 129$
    Kicker L7 12” subwoofer – 449$
    All the above except the head unit and mids/highs are built in to a very custom rear area, see pictures. Interior side molded pocket trim was removed and replaced with 500$ of custom fiberglass molded pieces for the 8” speakers. The 12” sub was built in to the floor and then a custom amp, crossover and such, cover was built with plexi see thru panels over the amps, processor, crossovers, and fuse blocks. Total for installation and building of the rear cargo area was over 2000$ alone. Total for the stereo system was like 8000$. The rear is still very usable. On occasion I put a full size stroller with high chair type apparatus and groceries and still can put the 3 people in the back seat and two up front. I had the rear done how it is so I could still use that space for cargo.

The head unit is a complete Alpine Navigation/DVD/CD/IPOD audio AND video/Sat radio/Rear view cam/ Bluetooth unit. The nav and bluetooth is the blackbird so with a push of the button you can pull it out and use it in your other car, I will give you the extra car kit for mounting and charging. or just leave it and forget it in the Magnum.

I do have all the stock floor area stuff and the car can be turned back to stock in the rear with what I have but you would need to replace the side pocket areas (see stock picture of the rear area before). But why. This is a awesome car for show or just to cruise, how it is.

Car was taken to Moss Dodge where all dealer maintanece was done as they recommended and when said to. I have All reciepts. Car was extreamly well maintained. Records to prove it.

Also, Bilstein rear shocks (best money can buy for this car) were installed about 2 months ago.

Car drives like new. It gets 17-20MPG and can fit a full family of 5 and your stuff. I have many pictures and will take any you ask for if needed.

Car alone, Trade in value on Kelly Blue Book is $11,000. Then add in what ever you think the $8000-$8500 of audio/video stuff is worth adn you see you have a GREAT deal here.

I am only selling cause I realized that I need a SUV.

Dont let this one pass you up. Get Over $8000 of equipment for free basically. Located in Anaheim California area. Possible delivery (for resonable fee), within reasonable mileage, under like 4-500miles

Looking to get $12,500 for it!

Robert
    714-875-2414
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2005 Dodge Magnum Dr Blue 20" chrm rims, DVD video 8000$ in stereo alone-img00761.jpg   2005 Dodge Magnum Dr Blue 20" chrm rims, DVD video 8000$ in stereo alone-img00752.jpg   2005 Dodge Magnum Dr Blue 20" chrm rims, DVD video 8000$ in stereo alone-img00758.jpg   2005 Dodge Magnum Dr Blue 20" chrm rims, DVD video 8000$ in stereo alone-dsc00100.jpg   2005 Dodge Magnum Dr Blue 20" chrm rims, DVD video 8000$ in stereo alone-dsc00101.jpg  

Last edited by robertk; 09-18-2008 at 03:59 PM.

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

more pictures of the interior
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2005 Dodge Magnum Dr Blue 20" chrm rims, DVD video 8000$ in stereo alone-img00749.jpg   2005 Dodge Magnum Dr Blue 20" chrm rims, DVD video 8000$ in stereo alone-img00751.jpg   2005 Dodge Magnum Dr Blue 20" chrm rims, DVD video 8000$ in stereo alone-img00750.jpg   2005 Dodge Magnum Dr Blue 20" chrm rims, DVD video 8000$ in stereo alone-img00760.jpg  

And the rear cargo area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2005 Dodge Magnum Dr Blue 20" chrm rims, DVD video 8000$ in stereo alone-img00756.jpg   2005 Dodge Magnum Dr Blue 20" chrm rims, DVD video 8000$ in stereo alone-img00754.jpg   2005 Dodge Magnum Dr Blue 20" chrm rims, DVD video 8000$ in stereo alone-img00755.jpg   2005 Dodge Magnum Dr Blue 20" chrm rims, DVD video 8000$ in stereo alone-img00757.jpg  

gomojo31 is the one everyone should be listening to! gomojo31 is the one everyone should be listening to! gomojo31 is the one everyone should be listening to! gomojo31 is the one everyone should be listening to! gomojo31 is the one everyone should be listening to! gomojo31 is the one everyone should be listening to! gomojo31 is the one everyone should be listening to! gomojo31 is the one everyone should be listening to! gomojo31 is the one everyone should be listening to! gomojo31 is the one everyone should be listening to! gomojo31 is the one everyone should be listening to!
    good luck with the sale fella

Member txnhockey3's Avatar txnhockey3 is a Magnum Expert in Training! txnhockey3 is a Magnum Expert in Training! txnhockey3 is a Magnum Expert in Training! txnhockey3 is a Magnum Expert in Training!
    Willing to part out anything?
    Last edited by txnhockey3; 09-18-2008 at 06:07 PM.

Senior Member Hemified's Avatar Hemified is a Magnum Superstar! Hemified is a Magnum Superstar! Hemified is a Magnum Superstar! Hemified is a Magnum Superstar! Hemified is a Magnum Superstar! Hemified is a Magnum Superstar! Hemified is a Magnum Superstar! Hemified is a Magnum Superstar! Hemified is a Magnum Superstar! Hemified is a Magnum Superstar!
    Great deal !!!
    Good luck n the sale...

Hemified

Mike
    Colorado Springs, Colorado

2005 Dodge Magnum R/T:
    5.7L Hemi Registry #974, RWD, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust, Air Hammer CAI, Diablo Predator Sport Tuner, Pro Torque 2800 Stall, Viper Hood, KMC Jacks & Five 20" Wheels, Lowered by
    Eibach Pro-Kit, Black Halo Head Lights, Black LED Tail lights, Painted Calipers, Burl Wood Dash Kit, Pappa John's "R/T" Shifter Handle, Sony DVD/MP3 Player, Sony 600X2 Amplifier, 2 - 12" JBL's in Custom BassForm Enclosures, 2 - 10.4" Head Rest Monitors.

loven the super charged life jayalbertcars's Avatar

jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! jayalbertcars is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    hello nice ride good luck with the sale

DODGE MAGNUM "THE POSSIBLITIES ARE ENDLESS "

NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Very nice looking car! Good luck with your sale!

My Cars:
    2006 Magnum SRT8 "SHADOW"
    2005 Red Magnum R/T "LUCKY"
    2005 Blue Magnum R/T "BLUE"
    2006 Chrysler 300SRT "CHEETA"
    Plus have SEVERAL OTHER RIDES
    "Old Geezers LOVE cars Too!!!

Hemi Registry #864 2/15/08
    Jim

fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to!
    good luck witselling it!! if u wanna part witht hat grill lemme know!

Keep callin it a hearse..N..Youll be in the back!

If only I could stop moddin' crucian's Avatar crucian is gettin' serious now! crucian is gettin' serious now!
    Nice and clean ride good luck
    [

Thanks for the kind words all. And sorry wont part out (yet).