22" d.u.b. Jokers floaters / spinners

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread

fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to!

22" d.u.b. Jokers floaters / spinners

I have a set of 22" DUB JOKERS for sale. All rims have are wrapped in tires with at least 85% tread. The rims have normal scratches from wear but they are in good condition. includes all necessary hardware to mount these wheels right on. Hubs and bearings are all in good condition. The dubs have the removable backs so u can take those to get painted instead of luggin the entire rim around. The rims are 5 on 4.5 lug pattern for Chargers, Magnums, Chrysler 300, Challenger, or any other vehicle with that bolt pattern. I am selling these for $2,000 due to the imperfections plus shipping which shouldn't go over $200 and would be done with R & L Carriers freight. please let me know if you have any other questions.

check out the link from superbuytires.......over 5k BRAND NEW

http://superbuytires.com/DUB/Joker Spinner/?tiresize=255%2F30R22https://secure.superbuytires.com/order/view/

I am willing to take more pictures if needed

Keep callin it a hearse..N..Youll be in the back!

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to! fam0516 is the one everyone should be listening to!
    SAME RIM STYLE

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbWCbIhblGQ"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Senior Member Bigg Boy's Avatar Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar!
    Umm I want, But I can't swing it, need money for paint job.

Bump for a good guy

CEO of the BBE

NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Yeah, FAM, those are really cool!!! Love the look! Good luck on the sale!

My Cars:
    2006 Magnum SRT8 "SHADOW"
    2005 Red Magnum R/T "LUCKY"
    2005 Blue Magnum R/T "BLUE"
    2006 Chrysler 300SRT "CHEETA"
    Plus have SEVERAL OTHER RIDES
    "Old Geezers LOVE cars Too!!!

Hemi Registry #864 2/15/08
    Jim

In the rebuilding stage... bayshorspts's Avatar bayshorspts is a Magnum Expert in Training! bayshorspts is a Magnum Expert in Training! bayshorspts is a Magnum Expert in Training! bayshorspts is a Magnum Expert in Training!
    u sure you dont wanna let me have them?

^^^ this nucca..... yo i need to go to orlando... but dont wanna drive my car!!!!!!

Senior Member Bigg Boy's Avatar Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar! Bigg Boy is a Magnum Superstar!
    Maybe we should plan a little m&g after the first of the year.

CEO of the BBE

bighurb is a Magnum Genious! bighurb is a Magnum Genious! bighurb is a Magnum Genious! bighurb is a Magnum Genious! bighurb is a Magnum Genious! bighurb is a Magnum Genious! bighurb is a Magnum Genious! bighurb is a Magnum Genious! bighurb is a Magnum Genious! bighurb is a Magnum Genious! bighurb is a Magnum Genious!
    drive the lac then
    R.I.P.

In the rebuilding stage... bayshorspts's Avatar bayshorspts is a Magnum Expert in Training! bayshorspts is a Magnum Expert in Training! bayshorspts is a Magnum Expert in Training! bayshorspts is a Magnum Expert in Training!
    Quote: Originally Posted by fam0516 View Post
    ^^^ this nucca..... yo i need to go to orlando... but dont wanna drive my car!!!!!!
    you already kno whats up with my car, idk, maybe when i get that truck, but GASSSSS, that v10 is badd on mileage

Quote: Originally Posted by Bigg Boy View Post
    Maybe we should plan a little m&g after the first of the year.
    Or we could all ride up to Tallahassee for this

2010 JAN 10TH CELEBRITY CAR & BIKE SHOW N. FL FAIR Photo Gallery - Photo 2 of 2 by CELEBRITY CAR & BIKE SHOW JAN 10 2010! TALLY FL - MySpace Photos

Thats 4.5 hours from me, damn

CEO of the BBE

Quote: Originally Posted by Bigg Boy View Post
    Thats 4.5 hours from me, damn
    Itll be worth it, itll be crazy things out there, plus its 5 hours from me, well according to mapquest it is

pisshhhh fail!! not it

ttt...........................

you still got them

CEO of the BBE