DODGE MAGNUM EYELIDS: Custom Accessory

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread

Newbie NikkiGonzalez's Avatar NikkiGonzalez is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up DODGE MAGNUM EYELIDS: Custom Accessory

I have a pair of XtremeEyelids for sale. Brand new in box and ready for paint.

Fits 05 06 07 Dodge Magnum Headlights

These are hand laid fibre glass custom fit not flat pieces of polyurethane or plastic vinyl sticker. These are molded with a curvatures of the headlight lenses so they fit and lay perfectly so they are not understress to lift off like other polyurethane eyelids that are just flat pieces of material. They come primer only.

This is pair left & right side

$40.00 Firm...

Please contact Nikki at 818.522.1363. I am located in the San Fernando Valley

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ley/REDMAG.jpg
    Last edited by NikkiGonzalez; 01-12-2010 at 10:26 AM.

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

"CREEPLIFE...SOOOWOOO" supreme220's Avatar

supreme220 is a Magnum Superstar! supreme220 is a Magnum Superstar! supreme220 is a Magnum Superstar! supreme220 is a Magnum Superstar! supreme220 is a Magnum Superstar! supreme220 is a Magnum Superstar! supreme220 is a Magnum Superstar! supreme220 is a Magnum Superstar! supreme220 is a Magnum Superstar! supreme220 is a Magnum Superstar!
    Good luck.. A member just gave away a new pair
    Death Before Dishonor...

onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious! onelook is a Magnum Genious!
    Good luck with your sale.
    Last edited by Atrus1212; 01-12-2010 at 01:35 PM. Reason: No Price Police...

See my gallery here: OneLook's Gallery

NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge! NOTPAID4 is the keeper of all Magnum knowledge!
    Tee just got a set of fiberglass ones for her R/T and I want to see how those look before I make up my mind IF I like 'em or not. Don't remember IF I have see any of these up close and personnal.

My Cars:
    2006 Magnum SRT8 "SHADOW"
    2005 Red Magnum R/T "LUCKY"
    2005 Blue Magnum R/T "BLUE"
    2006 Chrysler 300SRT "CHEETA"
    Plus have SEVERAL OTHER RIDES
    "Old Geezers LOVE cars Too!!!

Hemi Registry #864 2/15/08
    Jim

Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler!
    Come on guys, no price police.

Good luck with your sale.

Wheels // Accessories // Body kits // Suspension // Electronics

Member injunwiz is making a name for themself!
    BUMP for you, Tee got the set from me and they are the same as these. I had a pair on my Silver headlights and decided not to use my new set on my new Black headlights. They really fit GREAT and give the front of the car a more aggressive look...
    05 Magnum RT loaded w/all factory options! Shaker, Road&Track 20" Chrome clads,Covered cup holder,Mopar hidden hitch,Magnum lighted sills, Mopar honeycomb grille,Predator,Magnaflow SS catback,6.1 intake, SuperSpartan cam, Mopar perf. heads, Mopar longtubes/mids, Pro-Torque 3800 convertor, ATI flexplate,300C Suspension w/Pedders front springs... and more!

Member Mag918num's Avatar Mag918num is an unknown quantity at this point
    Pm sent

Member soljahboy808 is an unknown quantity at this point
    ill take them...you accept paypal? pm me with your email address..and ill paypal the money over