rear wiper blade

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply to Thread

UFMAGNUM08 is gettin' serious now! UFMAGNUM08 is gettin' serious now! UFMAGNUM08 is gettin' serious now!

rear wiper blade

I want to buy a rear wiper blade. mine is missing a little piece off the end and its driving me crazy every time i use it. can we just buy the blade or we need to whole wiper. autozone doesn't have the size and it doesn't come up in there computer.

2. CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious! FROST is a Magnum Genious!
    You should be able to get it replaced at the dealership. Lots of guys have just removed the entire wiper altogether... nice and clean. Found a replacement blade...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...Q5fAccessories
    Last edited by FROST; 01-23-2010 at 10:45 PM.
    Just lower it.

UFMAGNUM08 is gettin' serious now! UFMAGNUM08 is gettin' serious now! UFMAGNUM08 is gettin' serious now!
    Again I should of been more specfic. I try to avoid the stealership when ever possible and save some money and support smaller business

Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler! Greg095 knows more than the President of Chrysler!
    Exactly which part is it your looking for?

Wheels // Accessories // Body kits // Suspension // Electronics

The rubber from wiper blade got cut out about 2 inch so it doesn't wipe there I can't find the blade by it's self I put new Bosch blades infront last month

2006 Magnum is a Magnum All Star! 2006 Magnum is a Magnum All Star! 2006 Magnum is a Magnum All Star! 2006 Magnum is a Magnum All Star! 2006 Magnum is a Magnum All Star! 2006 Magnum is a Magnum All Star! 2006 Magnum is a Magnum All Star!
    I already gave mine away or I would give it to you, Im sure someone has one layin around for ya

FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious! FloridaRT is a Magnum Genious!
    Some guys buy a 20" wiper blade, cut the rubber part in half - that gives you 2 replacement wiper blades. Take the original blade apart and put in one of the new blades.

Bob
    Bob in Ocala, Florida, Age 74 - Married 53 years, 05' Magnum RT. Superchips tuner, Flowmaster 40's. 402 Motoring rear spoiler, mud flaps, tinted & painted tail lights. Danko shaker hood, 69' Charger grill, front spoiler, rear diffuser.

oh ok that might work.