B.T. Magnum rear wing for wiper delete.

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Member Rudys05's Avatar Array
    Count me in!!

All Hail Magatron!!
    Hidden Content
    The REAL MAGAGTRONHidden Content
    2005 Dodge Magnum SXT Special Edition
    All Hail MAGATRON!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Tuckin 24s! 357_Magnum's Avatar Array
    Interested but would like to know the price.
    2005 Dodge Magnum SXT
    Hidden Content

Member jd3443pd's Avatar Array
    Maybe someone affiliated w/B.T. will see this thread and offer up some info?

5. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Member truckzilla46's Avatar Array
    I'm in.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
    Api Forged 392 660rwhp/680rwtq comp 428 cam p/p heads titanium pushrods psi springs Api 85mm t/b Magnuson s/c 11.6 psi Shr Trans FTI 2800 t/q dss 1400hp driveshaft/axels Qaife diff 3:55 gears Api brace BT catchcan/caps and wing Carbon by design hood/pillars/int kit moroso overflow/ p/s reservoir canton s/c tank Custom c/f sub floor box with kicker L7skicker 1500rms mono amp Spohn rearend kit BC coilovers Billyboat cat back LTH PLX gauges 3g half covers abs cover fuse box cover

MissMyMagnum magnitude's Avatar Array
    Quote: Originally Posted by jd3443pd View Post
    Maybe someone affiliated w/B.T. will see this thread and offer up some info?
    Can you contact Scott again?

Yea. I'll get with him again and let him know how many folks on this forum are interested in the wing and probably also post in B.T.'s section on LX forums.

Quote: Originally Posted by magnitude View Post
    Can you contact Scott again?

I sent Scott a message, so hopefully I will hear something back soon. Did some digging and the original group buy on B.T. Wings was in 2008. Back then they were priced at $149.99 for the 2D emblems and $225. for the 3D. That group buy only needed 10 people to get going and the commitment was a $20.00 deposit. Not a bad deal if you ask me. So I have two lists of folks after going through this thread. A list of folks that have said they are in and a list of interested folks depending on price. Take a look a the two lists below and let me know if I need to move anyone from one to the other or completely remove you. If anyone else wants in, reply to the thread with either commited or interested and I'll add you to the appropriate list.

Thanks
    Jason

Commited:
    1. Jd3443pd
    2. brian Mc
    3. red SXT
    4. Silver Bluez
    5. outcast99
    6. Rudy505
    7. 357_Magnum
    8. truckzilla 46
    9. Magnitude

Interested depending on price:
    1. FFedge
    2. Santi
    3. Box Chev 415
    4. Getfdaz1
    5. Russian Magnum
    6. D-LASH

Ok people, I heard back from Scott. Nothing set in stone on the pricing, but expect it to be around the original price of $149.99 for the B.T. Wing and a 2D emblem w/standad engraving. Custom engraving of course is a case by case basis, depending of the complexity of your design and etc. Scott said that after the first of the year we can set everything in stone. So there you guys have it. If you can hold out until after the holidays and start saving up some $$ you too could own a B.T. Wing!!!!

Jason

Member truckzilla46's Avatar Array
    sweet can't wait

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
    Api Forged 392 660rwhp/680rwtq comp 428 cam p/p heads titanium pushrods psi springs Api 85mm t/b Magnuson s/c 11.6 psi Shr Trans FTI 2800 t/q dss 1400hp driveshaft/axels Qaife diff 3:55 gears Api brace BT catchcan/caps and wing Carbon by design hood/pillars/int kit moroso overflow/ p/s reservoir canton s/c tank Custom c/f sub floor box with kicker L7skicker 1500rms mono amp Spohn rearend kit BC coilovers Billyboat cat back LTH PLX gauges 3g half covers abs cover fuse box cover

Member redsxt's Avatar Array
    already on my mod list....and thanks for all the leg work

You guys are quite welcome. I'm glad that we have so many folks committed and hopefully that list will grow with the information that I posted earlier. I can not wait to get my wing and delete the rear wiper. This mod really smoothes out the rear end.

Member Rudys05's Avatar Array
    Hell yeah!! Can't wait.

All Hail Magatron!!
    Hidden Content
    The REAL MAGAGTRONHidden Content
    2005 Dodge Magnum SXT Special Edition
    All Hail MAGATRON!!!

Array
    You sould put a link on the club site maybe you make the list longer, I will call you later today.
    Hidden Content Fate is at the wheel.........enjoy the ride

Okay gang!!!! B.T. is going to launch their new site this month. This is what Scott posted over on the LX

"gang we are going live with the BT Web page facelift this month and The Magnum wing will be available to order at that time. We will need 10 orders to run them. Remember we do not charge your credit card only a preauthorization when you place your order. If you are thinking about this item now is the time to get ready for it especially if you will be wanting a custom insert (your own art work). "

So in other words guys, get out those credit cards and show them how serious you really are!!!!
    Last edited by jd3443pd; 01-04-2012 at 09:07 PM.
    Diablosport Trinity 93 CAI tune. Volant CAI. Dynomax Ultra Flo custom exhaust sytem. Billet Technologies Oil Catch Can & shifter plate. Drake Strut Tower Brace. 3 G Customz Half Covers & Right Side Cover. AMG Paddle Shifters

Hidden Content

Newbie Array
    I want one! any update? Nothing on BT website yet,
    2006 Magnum R/T, JBA longtubes and cats, 3" custom duals. LMI carbon fibre intake, Predator, No-ESP, MB flappy-paddles (to be installed) .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast