B.T. Magnum rear wing for wiper delete.

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Member jd3443pd's Avatar Array
    Only thing that I have to add is that Scott said that they would start taking the deposits for the Wing once the new B.T. site went operational. So, I guess we are just waiting on that to get ironed out.
    Diablosport Trinity 93 CAI tune. Volant CAI. Dynomax Ultra Flo custom exhaust sytem. Billet Technologies Oil Catch Can & shifter plate. Drake Strut Tower Brace. 3 G Customz Half Covers & Right Side Cover. AMG Paddle Shifters

Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Member Array
    OK folks There is a slight delay on the new site so we will be opening the group sooner than stated. We should have a link up later today or by tomorrow..

THanks again..

Member Array
    Ok folks here is the deal. OP Please shoot me an email [email protected]. Anyways please see the link below for details. We at Billettech thank you..

Billet Technology Magnum Wing Group Buy

5. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Member claude9039u's Avatar Array
    Jump on it guys you have no idea how good it really looks on the car. For the price you will not get a better piece to get rid of the wiper point blank period!!!!!!
    Hidden Content
    2008 MSRT8 Steel Blue
    Car 29 of 29 in Steel Blue
    Car 229 of 240

HHP Stage 2R Package:
    HHP/BES Stage 2R Custom High-Lift Camshaft, HHP/BES Ported & Polished Race-Grade Cylinder Heads & Intake Manifold, Modern Muscle Ported 87 mm Throttle Body, Precision Industries 2800 Torque Converter, SLP Harmonic Balancer & Underdrive Pulley, Kooks Lt Headers, Gutted Cats, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, 180 Thermostat, Diablo Predator with CMR tune by HHP (466HP/432TQ).

Video Game Modder drag_racer's Avatar Array
    Got mine ordered ....now I can finally get rid of that ugly oem chrysler wing off the back
    Hidden Content
    2008 Dodge Magnum SXT AWD
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
    2008 Dodge Magnum SXT - Project car

Performance: Edge 3000 Stall, Trinity, SLP LM2, Custom Dual CAI, BCRacing Coilovers, R1 Concepts Brakes, HemiTuner TCM, Tranzformer, Paramount Stage 2 Valve Body
    Visual: LED Tails, 20"x8.5" American Racing Rims, SRT Front Fascia

Best ET:
    60' - 1.980
    1/8 Mile - 8.95
    1/4 Mile - 13.97 @ 99.7MPH

Placing my order here in a few. Come on guys!!! Get your orders in and show B.T. how much we appreciate them re-introducing the Wing for this buy. And so the next time I get with Scott to make us something for our Magnums, B.T. will already know we are serious.
    Diablosport Trinity 93 CAI tune. Volant CAI. Dynomax Ultra Flo custom exhaust sytem. Billet Technologies Oil Catch Can & shifter plate. Drake Strut Tower Brace. 3 G Customz Half Covers & Right Side Cover. AMG Paddle Shifters

Hidden Content

Array
    Any way I can get it in anodized red?

You'll have to ask Scott or Heidi at B.T. about that.

Hidden Content

Come on guys. I spoke with Scott today and he said that only 3 orders had been placed for the Wing. I had 9 folks committed to buy and 6 folks that were a maybe, dependant on price. Well the starting price this go round is $129 and that is lower than what they were originally introduced at. From what I've been told & read if you pay by credit card, you will not be billed until the item ships. The group buy doesn't close until March, so there is no need to wait until then to order. Who knows if or when these will be offered again. I had several conversations with Scott to get these in production again, so please don't let me down.

Hidden Content

I am a computer.

Array
    These things only get offered up once in a blue moon. Anyone on the fence should jump on the opportunity now!

Best wiper delete option available. IMO of course.

Array
    Ill do it if I can get it in red anodized =)

Guess I need to shoot Heidi an email

I am a computer.

Array
    Quote: Originally Posted by Karlito View Post
    Ill do it if I can get it in red anodized =)

Guess I need to shoot Heidi an email
    That's probably your best bet Karl. Heidi will respond to an e-mail much quicker than they respond to these threads.

Or you could always pick up a phone and call them.. 1-866-747-1684.

Hidden Content

Member Magnumized's Avatar Array
    Add one more to the list....just ordered mine.

Member truckzilla46's Avatar Array
    Ok been talking to Heidi and ordering mine now time to money up and get these bad boys ordered

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    Last edited by truckzilla46; 02-06-2012 at 01:14 PM.
    Api Forged 392 660rwhp/680rwtq comp 428 cam p/p heads titanium pushrods psi springs Api 85mm t/b Magnuson s/c 11.6 psi Shr Trans FTI 2800 t/q dss 1400hp driveshaft/axels Qaife diff 3:55 gears Api brace BT catchcan/caps and wing Carbon by design hood/pillars/int kit moroso overflow/ p/s reservoir canton s/c tank Custom c/f sub floor box with kicker L7skicker 1500rms mono amp Spohn rearend kit BC coilovers Billyboat cat back LTH PLX gauges 3g half covers abs cover fuse box cover

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast