B.T. Magnum rear wing for wiper delete.

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Member emaxs's Avatar Array
    I'm in let me know when you get more info!! They look great!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Member jd3443pd's Avatar Array
    Quote: Originally Posted by emaxs View Post
    I'm in let me know when you get more info!! They look great!!
    If you want one you better go here: Billet Technology Magnum Wing Group Buy and get yours ordered by March 9th!!!!!!
    Diablosport Trinity 93 CAI tune. Volant CAI. Dynomax Ultra Flo custom exhaust sytem. Billet Technologies Oil Catch Can & shifter plate. Drake Strut Tower Brace. 3 G Customz Half Covers & Right Side Cover. AMG Paddle Shifters

Hidden Content

Member scott386's Avatar Array
    They are taking orders till the end of the month....
    I've got one ordered.......Can't wait to see how they turn out.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Member jd3443pd's Avatar Array
    If you're still on the fence it is definitely time to jump on this deal. B.T. is saying that this will be the final time they produce these!!!
    Diablosport Trinity 93 CAI tune. Volant CAI. Dynomax Ultra Flo custom exhaust sytem. Billet Technologies Oil Catch Can & shifter plate. Drake Strut Tower Brace. 3 G Customz Half Covers & Right Side Cover. AMG Paddle Shifters

Hidden Content

Member Silver Bluez's Avatar Array
    Just My Luck! I had to miss this. can anyone post pictures of their Mag if you have the wing on them {her} already. thank you and if anyone ordered the wing and wants to get rid of it let me know {lol}

Member truckzilla46's Avatar Array
    Here is mine installed Attachment 28237B.T. Magnum rear wing for wiper delete.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1339853300.488775.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    Api Forged 392 660rwhp/680rwtq comp 428 cam p/p heads titanium pushrods psi springs Api 85mm t/b Magnuson s/c 11.6 psi Shr Trans FTI 2800 t/q dss 1400hp driveshaft/axels Qaife diff 3:55 gears Api brace BT catchcan/caps and wing Carbon by design hood/pillars/int kit moroso overflow/ p/s reservoir canton s/c tank Custom c/f sub floor box with kicker L7skicker 1500rms mono amp Spohn rearend kit BC coilovers Billyboat cat back LTH PLX gauges 3g half covers abs cover fuse box cover

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345