looking to buy billet front emblem

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Array
    Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, New Jersey

looking to buy billet front emblem

Are you guys still making and selling emblems for the 06 magnum?
    2006 R/T Brilliant Black...Rumblebee Scoop,Matte Black Roush Style Hood Stripes,22x9 & 22x10 STR 607 Mirrored Finish Wheels,K&N CAI,SRT8 Charger Rear Diffuser,Mopar Mud Flaps,Oracle Halos,Danko Full Lip Spoiler,X-Type Eyelids,Red 3 Ball Shifter,300 Wing,Wood Flooring Kit,JBA Shorty Headers,Dual Flowmaster Super 40's,Diablo Predator,BT Oil Catch Can,180 T-Stat,BWoody Endlinks,Eibach Pro-Kit Springs/Dampers/Sways,Petty Strut Brace,3G Engine Bay Covers,Red,SRT8 Seats,WingWest VIP Spoiler,

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Member Array
    Quote: Originally Posted by lvmagnumrt View Post
    Are you guys still making and selling emblems for the 06 magnum?
    Im sorry but only for the SRTs.. They are discontinued due to lack of sales..

Member Array
    Some one needs to learn a little forum etiquette .. Please remove your post from my section..
    Last edited by 1FST4DR; 02-03-2012 at 07:53 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member DirtyPana's Avatar Array
    confused...
    etiquette?
    No sure what was wrong with racin_wagon's post.

Hidden Content
    Eibach Pro Kit, R1 Concepts Premium Rotors, 2Crave Black Diamond No. 2 wrapped in Falken 265.35.22, Danko Mini Chin Spoiler, LamboDoors4U vertical Doors, Custom open mouth mod, MSRT Seats, Custom Bezel with Kenwood DDX-370 Double Din DVD HU, 2x 12's in custom tuned vented box, 1x 1800 rms Power Acoustik mono block, Hifonics doors, Pioneer rears, Blue LEDs, and like always...
    MORE TO COME!

"CREEPLIFE...SOOOWOOO" supreme220's Avatar

Array
    Quote: Originally Posted by DirtyPana View Post
    confused...
    Somethings got taken down down.
    Hidden Content Death Before Dishonor...

I can only assume because it is under Billet Tech section. I guess a pm would have been better. I just didnt really see anything wrong with it considering they dont make them anymore. IMO its just a member helping out another. But I see his point.

Hidden Content
    Eibach Pro Kit, R1 Concepts Premium Rotors, 2Crave Black Diamond No. 2 wrapped in Falken 265.35.22, Danko Mini Chin Spoiler, LamboDoors4U vertical Doors, Custom open mouth mod, MSRT Seats, Custom Bezel with Kenwood DDX-370 Double Din DVD HU, 2x 12's in custom tuned vented box, 1x 1800 rms Power Acoustik mono block, Hifonics doors, Pioneer rears, Blue LEDs, and like always...
    MORE TO COME!

Member racin_wagon's Avatar Array
    I appologize. I was wrong to post this type of "advice" here. I was only trying to help.

Again, i appologize and will not "sell" my abilities.

Scott

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Member racin_wagon's Avatar Array
    Other car forums allow those types of posts if it helps out other members.

Scott

Member Array
    I can only assume because it is under Billet Tech section. I guess a pm would have been better. I just didnt really see anything wrong with it considering they dont make them anymore. IMO its just a member helping out another. But I see his point.
    You assumed correctly. Let him pay for his own section.. . With "No overhead" as he stated in another thread then he should have no problem paying for his own vendor section..

Member Array
    Quote: Originally Posted by racin_wagon View Post
    Other car forums allow those types of posts if it helps out other members.

Scott

Help others out? So you will be purchasing a CNC machine and making them for free?? If you are on other forums then you should know better then to post "services" in a paying vendors section.

If you go into a mcdonalds and start selling burger King products do you think they will ask you to leave?

Array
    Quote: Originally Posted by 1FST4DR View Post
    Some one needs to learn a little forum educate.. Please remove your post from my section..
    Done.....

Member Array
    confused...
    etiquette?
    Jeez my spelling sucks! lol

Ohh, i see the light, Well I am sorry, I did not mean to turn this into a nasty thread. Did not realize you payed for your vendor section. I dont believe he ment any harm by it, but it is what it is.

Hidden Content
    MORE TO COME!

Quote: Originally Posted by 1FST4DR View Post
    Jeez my spelling sucks! lol
    LOL, no worries homie. Wasnt being a jerk. I actually like the way you spelled it. Makes more sense to me that way!

BTW, I had to google the spelling myself.

Hidden Content
    MORE TO COME!