First and always thank you for another awesome countdown day sale. The very first one we did was on December 18, 2009. I wanted to celebrate 10 years of sobriety, and honestly at the time I didn't know if I would live long into 2010 (true story). Who would of thunk that we would be here again for 2012?

Here is what to expect early next week and into the coming weeks as we fill your orders:
25% countdown discount will remain in effect thru Sunday night November 18th ending at midnight eastern time. Just enter coupon code CD2012-25 to receive that discount if you missed out on todays event.
If you wanted to place an order over the phone and could not get thru and got our voice mail we will begin returning calls on Monday morning. We will have all calls returned by Wednesday before noon EST.
If you sent us an email to place an order we will call you to help you place your order and apply the proper discount.
If during the 40% off sale you wanted to come back and order again in that time frame we will help you add to your order. We have those emails.
Keep an eye on the Manufacturing Updates section of the BT site.
We will be updating that with information at least once per week. Manufacturing Updates | Billet Technology
Please remember we may go past the 20 business day lead-time. Know that we are much better prepared now after 3 years of doing this. Always know we will not cut corners to rush the items out.

Here are your BT Team office staff email addresses:

Scott aka 1fst4dr: [email protected]
Nick aka Nick Billet: [email protected]
Heidi aka mama bear: [email protected]

BT Work Schedule Thanksgiving week:
Monday and Tuesday phones open at 5:30 A.M. EST until 5:00 P.M. EST.
Wednesday phones open at 5:30 A.M. EST to Noon.
Closed Thursday and Friday.
If you want to stop in and see us vistors welcome starting at 6 A.M.

Thanks again to everyone we could not be doing this without your support.