Interest in discontinued items from billet tech post here

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Member truckzilla46's Avatar Array

Interest in discontinued items from billet tech post here

UPDATE
    we only need 10 committed buyers of any one item. Color or engraving wont affect this. So lets get some bt love going!!!

Ok if there is enough interest for discontinued items and committed buyers they will make runs of things for our magnums.

So the question is as follows.

What parts are you interested in from billet tech?

Personally I am interested in the following items

Change cover
    And possibly another rear wing for wiper delete

So if you are committed and interested post what you would like to see if we can pull something together. I will edit first post with interests lists for certain parts and add names.

125$ depending on the layout space is limited though
    Change cover
    Davesatdoasisbar
    Truckzilla46

Said they probably won't make again but i bet if we get enough interest they would??
    a/c knob kit satin
    Ghost
    Phillyphil
    Jude 1976
    Scorpionflame101

Same response as the a/c knobs
    Radio knob kit
    Jude 1976
    Scorpionflame101
    Gander2 designer series black.

130$
    WING
    Steves05rt
    Truckzilla46
    Dodirty

Said they still make for v8 style 08 and up so will need to be descriptive on you style wanted.
    Shift insert
    Scorpionflame101
    Alterocks

Said they still make them 49$ but will be a call in with exactly what you want and will provide a rendering before its produced for verification of accuracy.
    Personalized placard that you vin goes on
    Eddiet
    Truckzilla46

Keep in mind these prices are for group buys of 10 or more
    Last edited by truckzilla46; 02-12-2013 at 02:13 PM.
    Api Forged 392 660rwhp/680rwtq comp 428 cam p/p heads titanium pushrods psi springs Api 85mm t/b Magnuson s/c 11.6 psi Shr Trans FTI 2800 t/q dss 1400hp driveshaft/axels Qaife diff 3:55 gears Api brace BT catchcan/caps and wing Carbon by design hood/pillars/int kit moroso overflow/ p/s reservoir canton s/c tank Custom c/f sub floor box with kicker L7skicker 1500rms mono amp Spohn rearend kit BC coilovers Billyboat cat back LTH PLX gauges 3g half covers abs cover fuse box cover

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member cbrociuos's Avatar Array
    Quote: Originally Posted by truckzilla46 View Post
    Ok if there is enough interest for discontinued items and committed buyers they will make runs of things for our magnums.

So the question is as follows.

What parts are you interested in from billet tech?

Personally I am interested in the following items

Change cover
    And possibly another rear wing for wiper delete

So if you are committed and interested post what you would like to see if we can pull something together.
    i just got a wing/delete a month ago. it might be worth calling them about.

I taught I taw a puddy tat.... Steves05RT's Avatar
    Array
    Just shot BT an email this morning inquiring about the rear wing emblem and was told by Scott that they have none left from previous orders. He didn't mention anything about possibly making more but I would certainly like one so count me in for sure.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Ok as people chime in I will start a list on the first post. They will make anything as long as there is enlighten committed buyers so if there is something you wish you could get noes the time

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    Api Forged 392 660rwhp/680rwtq comp 428 cam p/p heads titanium pushrods psi springs Api 85mm t/b Magnuson s/c 11.6 psi Shr Trans FTI 2800 t/q dss 1400hp driveshaft/axels Qaife diff 3:55 gears Api brace BT catchcan/caps and wing Carbon by design hood/pillars/int kit moroso overflow/ p/s reservoir canton s/c tank Custom c/f sub floor box with kicker L7skicker 1500rms mono amp Spohn rearend kit BC coilovers Billyboat cat back LTH PLX gauges 3g half covers abs cover fuse box cover

Array
    A/C Knob Kit in satin

Celeste - 2005 SXT

Living The Magnum Lifestyle

C.M.O.M - July 2012

Ok updated first post with more info

Senior Member cbrociuos's Avatar Array
    Quote: Originally Posted by Steves05RT View Post
    Just shot BT an email this morning inquiring about the rear wing emblem and was told by Scott that they have none left from previous orders. He didn't mention anything about possibly making more but I would certainly like one so count me in for sure.
    sorry guys it was worth a shot. im really glad i listened to the little voice in the back of my head. the one saying you better get this now because once you make up your mind it wont be there and youll be pissed.

good luck getting a group buy together. i almost didnt buy this because of the price (for a stupid emblem) but after i got it and put it on im glad i did.

List updated

Member Jude1976's Avatar Array
    Knob kit and the radio knobs if they make a run on them. Colors to be determined.
    Have the mod bug, so many ideas and not enough time or money. Love my Magnum!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jude1976 View Post
    Knob kit
    Assuming you mean door knob lock kit?

I am going to try and get a group buy price list for all discontinued magnum parts. Will update first post when I get info

Array
    more people need to want the A/C Knobs!!!!!!!!! I can't be the only one!!!!!!!

Celeste - 2005 SXT

Living The Magnum Lifestyle

C.M.O.M - July 2012

Member PhillyPhil's Avatar Array
    Quote: Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    A/C Knob Kit in satin
    Yea I, looking for those too

Member Jude1976's Avatar Array
    Ac knob kit not the door knob kit sorry
    Have the mod bug, so many ideas and not enough time or money. Love my Magnum!

Member Scorpionflame101's Avatar Array
    How about a billet shift cover thing for the 4 speed tranny

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast