Changing E-mail

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Changing E-mail

Member Array

Changing E-mail

I need to change my E-mail so I went to the page to do it....entered my password (Slowly, Cap lock not on, carefully) twice and put in new E-mail and it the "Submit" ….n nothing happened...…..waited……..nothing happened. Why does this process have to be so difficult? I have been fighting this for the last two weeks on other sites as retirement is Friday and I have to change all my other address from my work E-mail. Also, typing is actually difficult here...…….Took three times to type "Here".

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Administrator Array
    You are running into a site glitch. That page is treating every password field on it as mandatory, including the pages for changing your password. So the "submit" button won't activate until you fill out all fields.

Silver lining to this annoyance is that you don't actually need to change your password. Just enter your current one in all 3 fields (one at the top, one for change, and the one for confirming change) and then the submit button will be active for you.

If it gives you any more trouble though, you can just send your email change to me by PM and we'll do it for you manually

Kevin
    Check out our all-new Hidden Content If these forums interest you, even a little bit, please sign up today!