Well this happened...

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Member 2wheel's Avatar Array
    Quote: Originally Posted by eGo View Post
    Damn You! lol I totally missed it, thought that was part of your sig.. haha Glad you're able to keep her
    Wow I missed it too until outcast99 said to look at the bottom of the post. Glad she is getting fixed.

I will make sure I keep a large following distance to keep this stuff from happening.
    08 SXT 3.5L RWD
    Mods: Pin striping, Air silencer removal, XE Ryder's Chilly air intake mod, DiabloSport InTune, Mopar hidden hitch, BC Racing coilovers with rear Air Lift Air Spring kit, SPC upper front A-arms, winter grill block, Big Bully intake & catch can
    Hidden Content
    Future plans: R/T front brakes
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Not low enough... outcast99's Avatar Array

And shiny stuff

And other Mods

Demon Lights

2005 Dodge Magnum RT with 300c SRT clip Bagged on 22's
    Hidden Content

Member truckzilla46's Avatar Array
    Man that's a nice booth! Looking good brother!
    Api Forged 392 660rwhp/680rwtq comp 428 cam p/p heads titanium pushrods psi springs Api 85mm t/b Magnuson s/c 11.6 psi Shr Trans FTI 2800 t/q dss 1400hp driveshaft/axels Qaife diff 3:55 gears Api brace BT catchcan/caps and wing Carbon by design hood/pillars/int kit moroso overflow/ p/s reservoir canton s/c tank Custom c/f sub floor box with kicker L7skicker 1500rms mono amp Spohn rearend kit BC coilovers Billyboat cat back LTH PLX gauges 3g half covers abs cover fuse box cover

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12