Challenger Front Conversion

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Newbie Array

Challenger Front Conversion

I know it has been done once , anything would help . Would it be just as involving as the 2nd gen chargers? What what else is needed besides the bumper,fenders,hood,headlights,grill,bellypan and wheel guards, looking to swap the front end of my 08 for that of the new srt.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member SithLord's Avatar Array
    Yes there was one that attempted the task. There should be a thread somewhere if you search for it. how ever, the OP, never finished the post. I would assume that it would by like the chargers but with a little more welding. I would suggest getting with someone with a challenger, remove the fascia and fenders and see how things differ from the magnum, make your plan and go from there..

Good Luck, Keep us posted!!!
    ...I showed her my lightsaber....made her feel the power of the force....and introduced her to the Darkside!!!!!

Newbie Array
    Thanks Sith , I found it on lx forum and it gave me a good idea of what needs to be done. The fenders are by far the hardest as the body lines dont match. I had seen a much better conversion done by Sinful Enhancement .

Newbie Array
    I have a 05 magnum with 75000 miles how much should I sell it for