How To: 3.5L to 5.7L Brake Swap

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Newbie Wallew's Avatar Array
    Wait, if I DO have the 18" wheels, I CAN DO THE R/T SWAP? The reason I ask is my SXT had steel wheels (Police Interceptor) and already had those calipers. I upgraded to 18" mag wheels (take offs from a Charger when I got the car) with new Michelin Pilots for $600 out the door. Place is called North Texas Takeoffs and they sell wheels & wheels w/tires they get from dealers when someone upgrades their standard set up and charges them big bucks. These guys make a business out of the 'take offs'... I recently upgraded to BAER Decela rotors and EBC Red Stuff brake pads. I wanted to upgrade to the rear calipers to be like the front ones. But from what I see on your upgrade, that won't happen? Which type of rear caliper will give me that? I see that the fronts on yours are two piston calipers and that's what I want for the rear wheels as well. I thought that the R/T was the upgraded version? So do any of the Magnums have two piston rear calipers? Your front calipers ARE two piston calipers, at least that's what I see in the pictures.
    Last edited by Wallew; 12-08-2015 at 09:19 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123