Battery going dead

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Array

Battery going dead

Hi All!!! Been a long time since my last post... But I have a problem with my baby, that I have had since day one.....
    After she sits for a couple of weeks, not driven, (no remarks haha...) the battery is stone dead.. I have replaced it twice, last one the parts store guy called it "the beast"
    and still the same thing. She has been to the dealer a while ago and checked fine.....Does anyone else have this problem??

I have put an amp meter between the battery and the car and she is only pulling .080 amps... the clock and radio ......

Any ideas would be appreciated..

Glenn
    2008 R/T/R, 100hp ZEX system, LED tails, Stealth bulbs, DUAL color interior lights, lockpick, rear camera, Digital TV,
    PAPPAJOHN Shifter, Karl's Kustom Plate, BlastinBob 6db kit, BigBully CAI, 8000K DDM Lows and Fogs,
    3G ABS, RAD, Firewall Covers, NC-SXT Grill, Diablo, KILLERGLASS, Wheel well lights,
    AIRBRUSHED ENGINE COVER, Painted Calipers, 100HP NITROUS! One of 116 Built!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Array
    Hummm, Nobody???
    2008 R/T/R, 100hp ZEX system, LED tails, Stealth bulbs, DUAL color interior lights, lockpick, rear camera, Digital TV,
    PAPPAJOHN Shifter, Karl's Kustom Plate, BlastinBob 6db kit, BigBully CAI, 8000K DDM Lows and Fogs,
    3G ABS, RAD, Firewall Covers, NC-SXT Grill, Diablo, KILLERGLASS, Wheel well lights,
    AIRBRUSHED ENGINE COVER, Painted Calipers, 100HP NITROUS! One of 116 Built!!!!!