Hello Everyone

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Hello Everyone

Newbie Array

Hello Everyone

Hi, I'm new to forums in general, so I apologize in advance if I start to babble. I recently wrecked my 94 4Runner (New Year's Eve to be exact) -- long story short, other driver's fault but he had no insurance, luckily I had just added uninsured motorist to my policy. Got $2700 for my truck. So I went to a Police Auction at a tow yard in the city where I live and got what I have always wanted, a Magnum. It's a 2006 SE with 111,000 miles, white, it had a sliced tire but I lived across the street so I limped home with it. Got it for $900! Would have been cheaper but I bid against myself a few times, lol (I was excited, what can I say). So that's my story, I'm in the process of fixing it up, a little bit here and a little bit there, but I have been driving it from the first day I got it and I love it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor carid's Avatar Array
    Great people here and its always great to get a new member and watch your progress with your new car! Tell us a little bit more about your ride and post some pictures, when you have a chance.