Flamed 🔥

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Newbie Array
    newbie here!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flamed 🔥-69398e9d-63e2-4f46-8170-a54b0d00069c_1568740258843.jpeg  
    Last edited by flamed; 09-17-2019 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Flamed

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor carid's Avatar Array
    Welcome aboard, glad you've joined us. You got a neat and sharp looking Magnum already! What are some of your plans?
    Hidden Content
    Dodge MagnumHidden Content

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 | Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

Newbie Array
    Quote: Originally Posted by flamed View Post
    newbie here!
    Nicely done!

5. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Newbie Array
    My wife and I just inherited it from her father. he was an old school hot rodder and had flames on two of his three vehicles... no plans in particular yet, although I'd love to take it to some local car shows. right now we're trying to sort out some issues that it has, as it sat in his garage for awhile. the battery went dead and after a new one was installed that's where I came in to find the check engine light on and it reading a P0481 code for cooling fan circuit 1... I've come to find that one of the fans is always on and the other doesn't turn on even with the A/C turned on. Right now the guess is that it has to do with the front control module, but not positive. once that is figured out then it's time for some tires and brakes with cross-drilled rotors. I might look into a chip and a better air intake for it. thanks for the welcome!