Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

Finally Getting a Magnum!!!

919 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  NOTPAID4 
#1 ·
Whats going on everybody? Im finally getting my "War Wagon"!!! I ve wanted on since they first came out, finally found one since the kids are out the hose and I can get a "Toy".
It has a 2.7 but I've been reading that you can drop the 3.5 in it so that is where I will start. Any help, knowledge, "Oh Sh!#" moments and anything else I can get from you to help me along will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

#3 ·
Don't overlook the 3.6 that is standard in the newer Mopars. My wife wanted a Grand Caravan back in 2013 when we needed to get a new car. It has the 3.6 rated at 293 hp, but with the vvt, it gets out standing fuel mileage. On long vacations through the Midwest to visit on of my daughters we found once we got out of the mountains that we averaged 26-28 mpg while cruising @ 75 mph slowing to 70 mph when we got to states East of the Mississippi where the speed limit was 65.

I just recently got my Magnum R/T, and haven't had it on the highway for a long trip yet. We are planning a trip to Utah in August if this pandemic is over enough for us to travel. I'm looking forward to see how the R/T does out on the open road.

#5 ·
You will love the magnum. We now have six magnums; 1SRT, 4 RTs and 1 SXT and love them all.

Reactions: lordjamall
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.