South hill sonic cruise in

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Member Array

South hill sonic cruise in

Hello all! Some other LXer's from lxforums have posted that every friday night they meet behind sonic in the strip mall parking lot located in south hill, puyallup. If anyone is interested, feel free to come out and meet some pretty cool people, (not to mention represent for the LX community). Maybe i wont have to be the only magnum! lol Thanks, and hope to see ya!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Member Array
    Oh come on!! theres no one in this area interested in coming out on fridays???

Member MattRMagnum's Avatar Array
    You're better off posting this (again) at LXF. I can't make it this Friday, but I'll see what I can do about next one. Would that help?

5. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Member Array
    That might help my pride at least a little, lol. Last friday I went kinda late and it was mostly rice buckets out there, from what I understand is they meet somewhere around 730.

Newbie Karlray253's Avatar Array
    That is crazy I run the southhill tire and offroad just down the street and drive a magnum and never knew there was a meet that close gonna talk to my boss and see if maybe he would let me do a pre meet at the shop got a big OPEN lot.