Do you like to cook?

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Newbie Array

Do you like to cook?

Do you like to cook? I love to cook, especially I like to cook barbecue, such as pork ribs or steaks. The most important thing is to properly marinate the meat. I really like to pickle meat in apple juice, then the meat is very juicy and tender. I often search for new recipes on the Internet, I also have several cookbooks, but I want to buy a few more in my collection, I found some interesting books here https://booksrun.com/blog/6-best-coo...pired-recipes/ . I like the books of certain chefs, such as Thomas Keller or Emeril Lagassi. I like their recipes and tips on how to cook properly. What do you like to cook? What are your favorite foods?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Newbie Array
    No I dont like to cook.

Newbie Array
    I like BBQ and cooking in general. As I am planning to buy this property in Athens, I am trying to learn how to cook local food. Right now I already cooked and tasted Moussaka. One of my favourite cuisines, I consider it very healthy and really tasty.

Newbie Array
    Yup. Besides working this is my go to to be stress free. Not a fan of BBQ what I usually cook is soup and chicken.

Newbie Array
    Yes yes yes!!!!