Facial Cleansing Brushes

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Newbie johhanes's Avatar Array

Facial Cleansing Brushes

Hello.
    I wanted to ask does anyone use Facial Cleansing Brushes and do you recommend it? Do you notice significant differences compared to manual cleaning?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Newbie minno's Avatar Array
    Well, I use an electric brush (I think its this model https://productz.com/en/babyliss-tru...leansing-brush) and I'm really happy with it...
    It fills its usual wash gel directly into the device and from the brush comes to a super fine foam. This makes the cleaning really thorough and the handling is very comfortable.
    Whether the result are really better than with a conventional method, I am not sure yet but I would not cleanse my skin so regularly and thoroughly without this brush.

Newbie Array
    Following this tread as I am also in search of one...

Newbie Array
    Most women use too much on their face and since I do have a sensitive skin I did consult my dermatologist about how to properly cleanse it. He told me to stop using brush for face because it would irritate my acne. What I use is a 2 step cleansing wash. But when I use my brush I feel like it did help clean my pores.