Sighting

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Sighting

Newbie Array

Sighting

Not really of topic, but not really worth crowding the regular stuff.

Yesterday I was headed southbound on Maryland Rt. 210 ( Indian Head highway) and passed a black Magnum police package in Charles County that was going northbound from the Old Line Bank.

Prolly not a member’s, but checking anyway.

I saw that two black police package Magnums for sale on a used car lot and I’m betting that was one of them.

Anyway if it was some one here, say hi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Newbie Array
    Thank you for the message, hope we will find a person

Newbie Array
    Yes, Hopefully...!!

Newbie Array
    Last week I saw the car again, same place. I thought to myself I’ll mental note where I saw it and keep an eye out.

Saw it a few days later going in the opposite direction, I was late to work and didn’t have time to turn around.

Today I saw it parked near a little convenience store near where I first saw it. I was on my motorcycle going home. I turned around and went in the store.

Very cute girl behind the counter eye-balls me (I am wearing a Harley jacket, so you know... she wants me)

Me- “hi” [smile]

Her- “hi” [smilez back]

Me- “can you tell me who owns that black wagon parked out there?”

Her- “yeah [pause, smilez] why?”

Me - [thinking it’s hers and that’s cool cause we are gonna have A LOT in common!!!!] “I have a white one and passed it the other day, so I wanted to talk to the owner because you don’t see many of those around at all.”

Her- “yeah, I know who owns it and if you give me your number I’ll pass it along to him.” [WOMP-WOMP-WOMP]

Ah well, at least I know it will be so if I don’t hear from the owner I can stop by in my police magnum so they can see I’m not weirdo trying to steal their ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk