Warning Lights

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Warning Lights

The Overweight Ninja Fade2Black's Avatar

Array

Warning Lights

Howdy guys and gals!!! My check engine and lightning bolt warning lights both came on this morning as I was driving into work. Any recommendations on how to address (more concerned about the lightning bolts). I have a 2006 5.7 Magnum RT.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Man, I haven't posted in this forum in years!!! feels weird to be back

Thanks!
    Fade2Black
    I can swallow two pieces of string and an hour later...they come out of my a$$ tied together. I $hit you knot!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Array
    WOW!! I know how you feel!! Been a LONG time!!! Have you tried that key trick?? IF you have the EVIC you can hold down the lower two buttons on the steering wheel for about 10 seconds and you will get more reading
    from the ECU.. it shows charging voltage....
    2008 R/T/R, 100hp ZEX system, LED tails, Stealth bulbs, DUAL color interior lights, lockpick, rear camera, Digital TV,
    PAPPAJOHN Shifter, Karl's Kustom Plate, BlastinBob 6db kit, BigBully CAI, 8000K DDM Lows and Fogs,
    3G ABS, RAD, Firewall Covers, NC-SXT Grill, Diablo, KILLERGLASS, Wheel well lights,
    AIRBRUSHED ENGINE COVER, Painted Calipers, 100HP NITROUS! One of 116 Built!!!!!