How to make AWD touring suspension into AWD performance suspension

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Newbie Array

How to make AWD touring suspension into AWD performance suspension

Hi guys/gals,

I just bought an 06 Magnum R/T AWD, took it out for a bit of a cruise today and thought the suspension felt mushy and body roll was a bit more than I like. Keep in mind my other car is an 09 Challenger SRT that's been lowered a bit, I can really feel what the car is doing and feel the road, I'd like my Maggie to be a bit more like that. I looked on my build sheet and it says touring suspension, I really think I need/want the performance suspension so what do I need to do to make this happen. Be nice and I'm a pretty good auto DIYer. Thanks - Tony
    2006 Magnum R/T AWD bone stock for now

2009 Challenger SRT8
    SRT Max Plus cam, Ported n Polished intake manifold/Heads w/Long Tube Headers by Rich Mack, tune by Dave Katz, Cat delete, 3" exhaust w/Magnaflow mufflers 180* T-stat, catch can, Cervinis Ram Air CAI, Hurst short throw w/pistol grip shifter, Amsoil fluids

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Newbie Array
    I put the BCR coil overs on yesterday along with new slotted and drilled rotors, pads and both front axels, took me all day to do it but damn what a difference. I highly recommend the BCR's!
    2006 Magnum R/T AWD bone stock for now

2009 Challenger SRT8
    SRT Max Plus cam, Ported n Polished intake manifold/Heads w/Long Tube Headers by Rich Mack, tune by Dave Katz, Cat delete, 3" exhaust w/Magnaflow mufflers 180* T-stat, catch can, Cervinis Ram Air CAI, Hurst short throw w/pistol grip shifter, Amsoil fluids

Newbie AnglerRT's Avatar Array
    Ride height stay stock? I'd like to tighten up Aretha a bit, but can barely make it in my steep driveway without scratching as she sits now