New struts/shocks

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Newbie Array

PostNew struts/shocks

My '06 Magnum R/T, 5.7 has basically a stock suspension. My question, what's the best shock/strut replacement a few levels above stock.
    Last edited by 06hemimag; 05-02-2019 at 09:30 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Newbie Array
    Quote: Originally Posted by 06hemimag View Post
    My '06 Magnum has basically a stock suspension. My question, what's the best shock/strut replacement a few levels above stock.
    Great question. I have to do mine this summer as well and have been wondering the same thing

Member Array
    Just a few, stick with the basic tried and true Eibach springs. These are typically paired with Bilstein. If you already have an SRT, then you already have the Bilstein. Tirerack has full kits. Some with Bilstein+Eibach and some that are all Eibach. Either way, you cannot go wrong. Just pick the price that works for you.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Newbie Array
    Quote: Originally Posted by Bobby Joe View Post
    Just a few, stick with the basic tried and true Eibach springs. These are typically paired with Bilstein. If you already have an SRT, then you already have the Bilstein. Tirerack has full kits. Some with Bilstein+Eibach and some that are all Eibach. Either way, you cannot go wrong. Just pick the price that works for you.
    Thanks. I've already pulled the trigger on the full set of Eibachs with the sway bars. I'll be doing both front and rear not this weekend but, the following weekend. I'll keep in contact here with what I think. Thanks

Member Array
    Don't forget to mark the position of your rear subframe before you drop it. That is the same set up I had before. Loved it.

Newbie MRT2007's Avatar Array
    My '07 Magnum R/T, 5.7 has a stock suspension. What's the best shock/strut?
    I use the Magnum for only long road trips, so want something that will provide a good feel of the road.