To much torque

CustomMagnums.com is the premier Dodge Magnum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: To much torque

Newbie Array

To much torque

I have an custom 5.7 with 6.1 cam ported and tuned. It's a very powerful motor 565hp, it can pin you to your seat even when you punch it at 90mph. The problem is it has so much torque if you let off the gas it drags as if you were breaking. Not good when you're racing other vehicles who are right behind you and you ease up to take a corner. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    CustomMagnums.com
    Advertisements

Newbie Array
    Trans issues

Newbie Array
    I have a question about your motor, you say you have a 6.1 cam, ported and tuned and that it's makig 565 HP. What do you mean by ported, are you talking about the heads and/or intake. What else have you done to the motor. A 5.7 with just those mods IS NOT going to make that kind of HP!
    2006 Magnum R/T AWD bone stock for now

2009 Challenger SRT8
    SRT Max Plus cam, Ported n Polished intake manifold/Heads w/Long Tube Headers by Rich Mack, tune by Dave Katz, Cat delete, 3" exhaust w/Magnaflow mufflers 180* T-stat, catch can, Cervinis Ram Air CAI, Hurst short throw w/pistol grip shifter, Amsoil fluids