Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just picked up a 05 Magnum 5.7 and want to do this 2015 charger swap. I already bought fenders hood Srt Grill/bumper and lights. Now I'm drawing a blank for everything else. The shops i called told me that they can do it but have never done it b4 so if i get all the parts and measurements before hand it can save me money on the mods. I was wondering if anyone could tell em the parts i need and any measurements that would be helpful to making sure body lines line up perfectly. I was told that without proper info and just going at blind i could spend about 10k. I have also read that a few people were selling prefab fenders and other things. Any info would be helpful thanks guys

Im located in Atlanta Ga.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys just picked up a 05 Magnum 5.7 and want to do this 2015 charger swap. I already bought fenders hood Srt Grill/bumper and lights. Now I'm drawing a blank for everything else. The shops i called told me that they can do it but have never done it b4 so if i get all the parts and measurements before hand it can save me money on the mods. I was wondering if anyone could tell em the parts i need and any measurements that would be helpful to making sure body lines line up perfectly. I was told that without proper info and just going at blind i could spend about 10k. I have also read that a few people were selling prefab fenders and other things. Any info would be helpful thanks guys

Im located in Atlanta Ga.
I was looking to do the same with my 06 magnum but with 2014 srt8 Charger conversion. If you find out any details Let me know

1 - 3 of 3 Posts