Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 05 magnum sxt blue and want some black 18's or bigger. They are in great shape with new tires. And is expect the same in trade. I have a newer Kenwood headunit w usb, remote, harness, and aux port to sweeten the deal if need be on a nicer set. Please text Andrew w offers. 14178259921.

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
You need to be more specific with what you have. Size? Pictures would help.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, sorry, was in a hurry typing that up. I am located in Joplin MO. They are the factory 17's (alloy I think) and they are wraped with nearly new Firestone FR710 P 215/65/R17. (5 Lug) They actually look nice and I have heard they are popular but I really want to go all blue and black and for me...the wheels are my first priority. I'd of course like to find somebody local but would travel a ways.

I am not looking for a specific style of wheel or tire either. Just at least 18's wrapped with tires that will last me a little while. I had 22's on my Tahoe that would have been perfect but obviously they wouldn't fit straight over. I am very open on this...the sooner the better. Thanks again and ask all the questions youd like.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And fireman.....dude that is probably one of the sickest rides iv seen hands down lol. Kudos for sure. Those wheels would do fine for what i'm after! lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts