Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am looking for the place for tech tips and info on my R/T. I think I have found it. I have had the car for 2 years. I installed the factory hitch and 7 pin harness. I have pulled my boats from illinois to north central minnesota and to north central missouri every year. I have also pulled our motorcycles out to colorado, all throughout the rockies and back. Yesterday I replaced the factory rear shocks with nivomat shocks. I am excited about getting the boat out and trying them next weekend!!!

·
Premium Member
18,999 Posts
Welcome from DETROIT "The MotorCity", Michigan!!

Be sure to Check out Welcome to 3GCUSTOMZ.COM!!! for your Modding needs

or give me a PM and I will try to help you out!

Just a sampling of what we DO!
NEW!! 3.5l Engine Cover!!!!
UAS Air Suspension
Vertical doors from VDI
Quality Fiberglass from Karl's Kreations
Exhaust systems from Blastin Bobs
Big Bully intakes and Catch Cans
Full line of SLP products
AAC
R1 Concepts brakes
Engine dress-up sheet-metal, ABS Cover, Coolant Cover, Engine cover inserts, Firewall inserts!
We also offer CAD design and Water Jet Services

Glenn

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Welcome from NC!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Welcome from James Island SC. I am getting ready to buy me a boat in the next few months since we are so close to water now and I was wondering if anyone else here was using thier Magnum to pull a boat with.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
from a SIX MAGNUM family in North Carolina. Four of ours are 05 R/Ts.

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Hello from New Jersey...hope the mod bug bites :haha:

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Greetings! What tech tips and info are you looking for?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome from James Island SC. I am getting ready to buy me a boat in the next few months since we are so close to water now and I was wondering if anyone else here was using thier Magnum to pull a boat with.
It definately pulls the boat nice. When i get the boat out in the next couple of weeks, i will post some pics!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts