Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

08 300 C interior swapped into a 06 Magnum SRT

3K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  jd3443pd 
#1 ·
Lucked out before my Gatlinburg trip and acquired all the interior panels from a 08 300 C and got it all swapped out and installed in my Magnum. Now for some pics.

See less See more
#9 ·
Thanks guys!!! I have the driver's side lower dash piece and the glove box from the 300 as well. Just didn't have enough time before Gatty to get it all installed and figure out what to do about the parking brake since it is different in the 08's from the 05-07's.

#11 ·
Couple of questions......anything else needed other than the actual panels, such as trim pieces or hardware? Also looks like a nice flush fit with the dash, are there any gaps with the doors closed? Thanks

#13 ·
So this was a direct easy swap? No modifications needed?

Looks great btw

#14 ·
How well does it line up with the 05-07 dash? I have really been thinking about this myself to round out the interior.

#17 ·
I haven't even noticed any gaps or if it does or doesn't match up with the dash, so it must not be anything drastic since I drove 5+ hours each way to and from Gatty. If you are doing this swap of a 300 C interior into a Magnum you will need the metal mounting bracket that bolts to the inner part of all 4 doors and the door handle rods that actuate the door latch. The front door brackets are longer and have a higher mounting point on the door panel on the 08 300 C and you will have to drill a new upper mounting hole and just re-use the lower mounting hole. The rear door brackets just bolt right up. The door latch handle is actually higher in the door panel on a 300 C, than in the Magnum, which is why you will need the door latch handle rods for all 4 doors. The hardest part was getting the door latch rods removed and the 300 ones swapped in.

If you were getting the parts from a wrecked car, I would recommend getting all the screws and push pins and attaching hardware from the car as well. The 08 push pins are the dark gray and the 06 ones are that light gray to match the lower portion of the doors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.