Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some blacked out headlights with blue flashtech LED rings. I want to do something different with the head lights and need replacements. I was thinking 300 plus your headlights. I have over 700 invested in them. this is a feeler at the moment unless someone really wants them.

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
908 Posts
I like those headlights u did. I'm envy of the sunroof u got. I'm getting mine in a few weeks,but thanx for the album to see wat it will look like when I get it done.

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol I get all kinds of compliments on it...and then disappointment cause that particular one is not made anymore so it is hard to find.

Tapatalk sent me

·
Fab HO
1,015 Posts
Love the look.If they were any other color but blue..GLWS my friend

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still have them...not in a real hurry to do anything unless the right thing comes along. Whatcha thinking?

Tapatalk sent me...again

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only on color due to the fact that they were "the first" halos for the 08's. Other than running some wires for the leds to a switch or however you want to set them up, they are PnP

Tapatalk sent me...again

·
Registered
260 Posts
I want these really bad and may consider changing my theme from black and red to bland blue!!!! I will definitely keep you posted if i go that route...what is the difference from my$300 and my stock headlights and just buying them from the website and putting them in? Need to justify the $300...thx! Also I have fogs I would need to right or do you have them as well?

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
one I was just throwing a price out there and is more of an insurance on my part in case the buyer didnt send the trades, so that is some what negotiable. It cost me about 500 bucks to get these done by flashtech. that is shipping them the headlights, them installing them and then having them shipped back (don't get me started on that issue lol) if you were to buy and install them yourself you would probably save 100 bucks or so off that.

as far as the sunroof...it was about 4k or so if I remember right. had it installed before I bought the car. and they do not make that model anymore (although you might be able to find one somewhere)

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes

No

Tapatalk sent me...again

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Unfortunately I can't sell unless you want to deal with flashtech. Several of the Leds stopped working on Sunday.

Tapatalk sent me...again

1 - 20 of 21 Posts